????

Ok so I bought a months worth of hosting from go daddy. I uploaded SMF 1.1.11 to the server space via FTP. SMF 1.1.11 is a forum (so we dont have to rely on overmind) Now I have no idea wtf i am doing.

Does anyone know what i need to do from here? How do I get the SMF 1.1.11 forum up and how to get to it, etc. Help is appreciated!

Re: ????

TX
There aren't any answers in the community forum of simple machines?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php

Re: ????

Joelist
Yep, the new forum is getting spammed.

Respectfully, I suggest you may be better off with a forum hosting service.

For example, I use Invision Power Services and my annual fee is pretty low (about $100) for a totally ad free forum with VERY good security and anti-spam. And they do all the server work and will have a forum up within a few hours of signing up.