1 Year ago on Feb 02 2010

I just realised that it is only 2 more days until I have been a member here for a whole year !
Happy SGUS birthday to me on Wednesday.

Re: 1 Year ago on Feb 02 2010

Rac80
piginpoo wrote
I just realised that it is only 2 more days until I have been a member here for a whole year !
Happy SGUS birthday to me on Wednesday.
hippo birdie two ewe, hippo birdie two ewe, hippo birdie dear pggins!!! hippo birdie two ewe!

Re: 1 Year ago on Feb 02 2010

Willl
Congrats Pig! Doesn't feel like a whole year, does it? :)

I just realised I missed my SGUSucks-aversary by a while. My first post was Nov 29 2009. Man I can't believe how the time has flown.