2x11 Deliverance

TX
The synopsis from the official MGM site:

http://stargate.mgm.com/

Locked in a battle with a Drone Command Ship, the Density is surprised by the arrival of the Aliens that abducted Rush and Chloe.

Density instead of Destiny!

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Canceltheturkey
And here's those aliens now! Or do I smell fish?

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Willl
Aahhahahaha! They actually called it the Density!

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Sabella
Willl wrote
Aahhahahaha! They actually called it the Density!
I can verify TX's post.  I saw the same thing.  I thought that it was the copywriter's wicked humor (and personal commentary) coming through -- they do that sometimes.  ;)
JR

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

JR
This post was updated on .
Yep, that is worth a screenshot! Live from MGM Studios (or better: website) - TX's finding of the usage of the word Density instead of Destiny by MGM themselves:

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Anderson

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

SerenityS
*snort*

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Lilith
Perhaps they will retrieve both of them and the remaining nine episodes will show the crew torn between completely abandoning them or starting a new quest.  I'm leaning toward abandonment since they seem to have no trouble with moral or ethical issues effecting their decisions at all.

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Canceltheturkey
Oh, I heard from un-reproachable sources that the series will end on a cliff-hanger.

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Bummer

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

great catch of the pic...the typo is so perfect!

As of 316pm EST the typo is still there on their sgpoo page!

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Canceltheturkey
But remember I doubt they have that good a handle on what we're saying about Loretta et alia. It's just a harmless typo to them.

Less than one week to Doom 2.5. Is anyone contemplating watching it for us?

I can't, I might get addicted and have to buy all those costly DVDs.

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

I guess that we will be needing willing fool.......er    nice people to do reviews when the time comes. If nobody else is up for it I can review the first one up after I obtain a copy

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Re: 2x11 Deliverance

Sabella
piginpoo wrote
I guess that we will be needing willing fool.......er    nice people to do reviews when the time comes. If nobody else is up for it I can review the first one up after I obtain a copy
A large fecal stain on a piece of paper does not a 'review' make.    But then, again, this is SGU we're talking about.