A twitter story

Mitchelluva
This is a pretty funny story, took me a few minutes to figure out.

So 1 or 2 fan boys (judging by how their following all the SGU people and telling them "I'm digging SGU" are told by Lou Diamond Phillips to follow his daughter on twitter.

One, maybe two, not sure, says that they followed, but are unfollowing because all that teenage stuff is pointless and childish.

The daughter complains, fan boy takes it up with her father or so.

BJS's mom steps in saying "block the haters, you didn't do anything wrong. my son is on SGU with your dad, I get some hate too. let it go you are better"

Looks like she didn't do her research like Hinman and all of the other accusers. It only takes 5 minutes to sort everything out that the person was not a hater...but a fanboy!

Re: A twitter story

STCLARE
I dont know maybe it's just me. but i would not want people my daughter did not know following hr on twitter. And quite frankly why would fans of a show he's made want to follow his daughter who is not on the show?

it just seem weird to me, how people need thousands of people they dont know and will never meet reading they've had a cup of tea.

As for BJ'S mum, well i've come to expect that from her. she does more for turning people off the show and its actors/creators than i would ever be able to.

Re: A twitter story

Re: A twitter story

Rac80
Canceltheturkey wrote
You have to admit BJS mom getting in the mix is pretty bizarre. Maybe she'll start showing at conventions. I bet the other actors really rip him on it.
speaking of cons...it seems at a recent con (april methinks) someone in the bjs question-answer part was telling him how horrible sgu was and how they really hated the loss of sga and other fans got their feelings hurt...too freakin' funny!

Re: A twitter story

Hahahaha, Maybe she believes that she's a celebrity herself, (in this case, by relationship to a third rate actor). Of course she'll turn up at conventions, signing Autographs as the famous Sherry or whatever, giving interviews, complaining about us ratbastards in a loud voice, how we've done her and her lame progeny wrong.. (hoping that she'll get cast in a bit part in the series).. I mean After all, Kate Hewlett, acted as Jeannie Miller (DH's sis). Oh Sure Kate has acting experience and she's good. But What-eva! Sherry's BJS's mom.. I mean, that has to amount to something.. Right???

Re: A twitter story

Rac80 wrote
speaking of cons...it seems at a recent con (april methinks) someone in the bjs question-answer part was telling him how horrible sgu was and how they really hated the loss of sga and other fans got their feelings hurt...too freakin' funny!
Hell, he wanted us to get off the internet and talk to him face to face and that's what we'll do!

Re: A twitter story

I fully intend to and will not be all mushy and lovey dovey about it either.

Re: A twitter story

Deity
Today's fanboi is tomorrows hater.

Re: A twitter story