ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

Looks like yaspaa has done the honourable thing and fell on his sword.all of his posts have been deleted.
I almost feel guilty for slapping him so hard last night (not)

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

I noticed in one of his posts that he said you had goaded him into reacting at TV.COM and got him into trouble so I figured that the same would be true on here if he was that unstable. I can picture him now blowing a fuse and mashing on the keyboard in frustration.

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

Yeah good ole Stunned is gone. Was it three identities he was under here? and another couple at GW? I was going to rat on him and his dumb ignorant one-liners at GW yesterday but got sidetracked.

Now if you could only sub SGU Cletus into his avatar ...

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

piginpoo wrote
Looks like yaspaa has done the honourable thing and fell on his sword.all of his posts have been deleted.
I almost feel guilty for slapping him so hard last night (not)

Yep.  While he was certainly free to be here, we really didn't need someone acting like that here anyway.  Cheers.

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

I would call it a team effort, I can't take all the credit.

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

I have this mental image of his head exploding.....

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

like this ?

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

Insomnium
I dunno guys. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen once the second half starts......

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

i have a good feeling that there will be more trolls to stomp on and many more pics to cap along with loads of points to pick apart.

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

Bluce Ree
piginpoo wrote
I would call it a team effort, I can't take all the credit.
I dunno. If a pig who'd been rolling in poo all day was chasing after me, I'd run like the wind and never look back.

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

Re: ANOTHER TROLL BITES THE DUST

if only 1% doesn't like SGU..then why are 24% of fans not buying the DVD for sure...ooo ooo..I KNOW!!
She'll be back, in one form or another, and if more people would like to go at bat, come right in...actually... don't, go to this one.
http://forums.sgusucks.com/index.php