Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

classicgatefan

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Yeah, I'm not much for Chloe, either.  Alaina has a better body.  The only thing with her is that I saw a picture of her without make-up, and she has these dark half-circles under her eyes that make her look like she's going to pass out.  But, that was just the one picture.  Every other time I've seen her she's looked great.  I'd have to say that I like Rachel Luttrell and Amanda Tapping the most as far as looks for the SG women.  And, I think their acting is great too.  Personality is half of the equation for me.  Claudia is nice-looking; I like her hair. The best thing about Vala is her personality.  That's what made that character so attracting to me.  Claudia played her really well.

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Canceltheturkey
I seem to remember Vanessa Angel AKA Rubber Space Barbie was brought in for their 7 of 9 type experiment. Huffman is simply a clone of the BSG Tricia Helfer character. I thought they were the same before it aired. I guess I haven't caught up on my Gate-babes issue. You wouldn't want to know my appraisal of Chloe.

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

On a scale out of 10 I would give her one   -   everybody else has !!!

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

US06154
Well... I Dunno....I wonder what she'd look like in a princess Leia costume, chained to my chair...

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

AdamG
Personally, I thought in Time they were just teasing us, part of the reason i hate the show is because of Chloe, and she dies twice, getting my hopes up twice...and it doesnt stay. Not that id want anyoone to go out like that, but they always have the oppertunity to get rid of these guys in fitting fashion.

A side note about episode writing and what should have happened in epsiodes; wouldnt the lottery episode had of been so much more meaningful if the people who actually won the lottery got stranded in space. I mean that would have been a powerful deep ending...just a side note.

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

I would put Torri Higginson at the top of my list with Amanda Tapping a close second and Claudia Black in third place.

Wow, She's one hot Lady...

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Canceltheturkey
Well how hot do you think? I've been avoiding introducing this sort of stuff but looks like it's now warranted due to the nature of the mature audience.

Hide the kids and let's see if I can deep link it: http://77.247.179.161/full/getimg.php?img=442836745.jpg

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

All I get is a white screen for your link.  What was/is it?  I wanna jump, too, man.

Torri's the same as Claudia Black for me.  I think she's attractive, for sure.  But, my heart still belongs to Rachel Luttrell/Teyla.

She's HOT as all get out!

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Atlantis4Life
Exactly, Kobe.  Exactly!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Atlantis4Life wrote
All I get is a white screen for your link.  What was/is it?  I wanna jump, too, man.
I was afraid of that. We'll just have to exit the image host and go up one level. This looked to be the best of the bunch. http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=442836745&pgid=&gid=2066655&page=0  Remember that isn't exactly a fan site. You may not want to see what they do to Carter. They're all there though, even Rachel.

Again remember that site is pretty raw. Then again this is SGU Sucks dot com. I do love the look on the Asgard though.

Yeah, bring back Atlantis.

I don't seem to remember this scene. Was it after her promotion party?

Re: Am I the only one who doesnt think Elyse Levesque is all that?

Well... I Dunno....I wonder what she'd look like in a princess Leia costume, chained to my chair...

something like this i guess.
sorry for the poor picture quality, art isnt my strong point

12