Baahahahaha. this is really funny

US06154
I was searching for something totally unrelated, and this came up.. Just the look on faces of the women on right is priceless..

Now running away fast as I can, To get away from irate women..

Re: Baahahahaha. this is really funny

Sabella
Don't you have this in the wrong thread?

Re: Baahahahaha. this is really funny

US06154
Why Ms Sabella, What ever do you mean?
smiley 49 Free Animated Emoticons

Re: Baahahahaha. this is really funny

Sabella
Oh, you know the one.  The one with the attention poster child thingy.  Didn't CTT originally post that?