Back here again

Seems that we will be back on here for a bit again as Victor has gone bat shit crazy and had a mental breakdown - oh well.

Re: Back here again

So, I have had my moderator powers removed at the new forums and next thing you know my user account has been deleted.

Some of you might not like me for saying this but I am going to anyway as I do not give a rats hairy ass at the moment.

Victor is a fucking lying coward and it is my belief that he was working for TPTB all along and has finally achieved his agenda in shutting down the forum and causing chaos amongst the rank and file membership. I never really trusted him since he was refused membership to the officers lounge and had a hissy fit about it. It all makes sense now.

Long live SGUSucks and heres to a new forum soon. Till then, see you all here.

Cheers

Piginpoo.

Re: Back here again

When I registered 5 months ago I had no idea this whole thing would happen. Do I regret it. Hell no!

Re: Back here again

Vanb
Well, if there's any consolation in all of this, at least all of this is happening now, in the summer, after SGU season 1 has already aired.  There's plenty of time between now and the airing of season 2 to get everything straightened out.

Re: Back here again

Danni
piginpoo wrote
Seems that we will be back on here for a bit again as Victor has gone bat shit crazy and had a mental breakdown - oh well.
I dont buy it.
Whats his vested interest in spending money on the new board, working on it and then shutting it down?
He lost time and money, doesnt seem like a master-plan to me to shut down the forum, theres easier ways mate.

Also YOU, the mods and admins are surely doing some classy stuff:

"mad" describes this pretty well.

Re: Back here again

Danni
btw this is me AdamTM, because i forgot my old login for this site, before anyone screams

CONSPIRACY!!!

http://srzbzns.blogspot.com/2010/07/sgus-conspiracy.html

Re: Back here again

US06154
Please... my head hurts.. can some one please answer the following questions?

US06154 = US06154 No other Nicks, and I play no games. i hold no ill-will to anyone other than syfy and TPTB

RAC80, Piggypoo, Pebble, Mitchell's kid/Mitchluva/ i don't think (God I hope not) has no other Nicks.

AdamTM = Danni = ???
OvermindOne = Kobe = ??? (I called you my brother, but I didn't get a word from you when I emailed you from your own Forum. Piggy and I stood up for you, but that's because we have some honor. If you were gonna fuck us, hope you have the decency to buy us dinner first.)
Atlantis4Life = ???
Vi-Ktor2407 = ???
Technician (from the site that just went down) = ???
SGUSucksWebMaster = ???
Atlantis4Ever = ???

A chance to start over again.. how many times in life do we get to that?

Re: Back here again

Danni
to answer your questions:

AdamTM = Danni = no other nicks, Danni was created only to troll SGASucks back before overminds forum

OvermindOne = Kobe = Overmind Two, Overmind 6, Overmind 7 (victors forum)

Atlantis4Life = dahena (victors forum) http://174.120.171.58/~sgusucks/forums/viewtopic.php?f=85&p=1792&sid=41cd32404702dd1a4671c6cf20d08d5a#p1774

Vi-Ktor2407 = Victor2407 (overminds forums) = Technician (Victors forums)

SGUSucksWebMaster = Skyler (not a nick afaik but A4L and Overmind refer to him that way)

Atlantis4Ever = some dude that joined overminds forums a while back

Re: Back here again

As always you make me laugh. loved the "buy me dinner first " crack...I say that everytime I buy gas for my vehicle.

Just to be perfectly clear, I am Rac80 here, syfy,GW, Live journal (when I post there) and fanfiction.net. I also go by my nickname Rache. I am an old lady who gets cranky and sarcastic from time to time and really pissed off when someone tells me what I "must" say or feel -- often in trouble at GW for calling the mods on their hypocrisy! I love you guys -- even the ones I don't know !

Re: Back here again

STCLARE
i will always think of you as arch nemesis rach the 3rd!

Re: Back here again

Rac80
it's so nice to know you still consider me your arch nemesis!  warms my little heart to be considered thus!

Re: Back here again

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
I have only been gone for a couple of days & the site has once again had the arse dropped out of it, this is enough to make me cry.  I am actually really confused as to the whole circumstances/time line/conspiracy etc.  Can somebody tell me, has anybody genuinely heard anything from Overmind One, does he have the old forums backed up & is he coming back?
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Back here again

Phasevariance
All this drama is unfortunate. In the end, it reflects poorly on the site. Perhaps that was the motive all along for those with there own hidden agenda's. I hope that the necessary steps are taken to protect the integrity of the forums, as alot of people do enjoy them like myself.

Re: Back here again

Danni
Robbie_Rocket_Pants wrote
I have only been gone for a couple of days & the site has once again had the arse dropped out of it, this is enough to make me cry.  I am actually really confused as to the whole circumstances/time line/conspiracy etc.  Can somebody tell me, has anybody genuinely heard anything from Overmind One, does he have the old forums backed up & is he coming back?
robbie, go read my blog, its all documented there:

http://srzbzns.blogspot.com/2010/07/shit-hits-fan.html

part two:

http://srzbzns.blogspot.com/2010/07/sgus-conspiracy.html

Webmaster post:

http://174.120.171.58/~sgusucks/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=221&sid=50928826cd6d2ce879db7450ede68f96

also the only post by overmind:

http://174.120.171.58/~sgusucks/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=233&sid=50928826cd6d2ce879db7450ede68f96

Re: Back here again

Adam, how exactly did you hack into Danni's account? Whats wrong with yours?

Re: Back here again

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Still a little confuzzled & not sure if I can trust anybody.............. except Rac80 & Piginpoo of course :D
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Back here again

TelepathicPebble
My nicknames:

TelepathicPebble (TP for short)
or Pebble.

Also since I created FightforAtlantis.wordpress.com I go by FightforAtlantis in some places.
Rotating Signature

Re: Back here again

Re: Back here again

Danni
Mitchelluva wrote
Adam, how exactly did you hack into Danni's account? Whats wrong with yours?
i did not hack anything, its my second account on here.

Re: Back here again