Back here again

Re: Back here again

Phasevariance
Sounds like somebody got pwned

Re: Back here again

TelepathicPebble
Hmm well, from what I can make from the situation it looks as if Victor snapped or something. I don't really understand what happened, or what those fake emails were about. I'm pretty sure Overmind is a good guy in all of this. That's the impression I'm getting..

But seriously, can anyone tell me what just happened? I'm so confused. And as far as AdamTM goes, I thought he was a nice person.
Rotating Signature

Re: Back here again

Deity
Frankly I don't give a rats ass about any of this.  If a new forum goes up and can last longer than a month without crashing I might post again.  I have had enough of armature hour.

Re: Back here again

Re: Back here again

Danni
cool story bro, funny that i get a completely different result:

Re: Back here again

Adam TM, whats wrong with your Adam TM account?

So many questions so little answers...

Re: Back here again

STCLARE
We were doing so well. tptb, actors there relashions were all looking at us. such an opportunity to get our thoughts out there. I feel it will take ages to get back to where we were. Im willing to come along for the ride i hope others are too. otherwise this forum will not be nearly as effective (without all the different posters we had)

by the end of this debacle i think the only question i have is why?

Re: Back here again

Re: Back here again

Re: Back here again

Mitchelluva
Sorry dude, I didn't read your explanation on the other thread before posting this one earlier. I tried to edit it out before you got to your long explanation but it was too late.

Re: Back here again

Danni wrote
piginpoo wrote
Seems that we will be back on here for a bit again as Victor has gone bat shit crazy and had a mental breakdown - oh well.
I dont buy it.
Whats his vested interest in spending money on the new board, working on it and then shutting it down?
He lost time and money, doesnt seem like a master-plan to me to shut down the forum, theres easier ways mate.

Also YOU, the mods and admins are surely doing some classy stuff:

the header of said email:

"mad" describes this pretty well.

"Mad" describes your fixation on this, Danni/Adam.
  I never sent anything like that to anyone, and I can't be sure that anyone else I know did either.

Just so I don't have to repeat myself, I'm going to post a link to my response on the other thread here:

http://sgu-sucks.3839896.n2.nabble.com/Sorry-Everyone-tp5304991p5307259.html

Okay, the link doesn't work - check the "sorry everyone" thread.

Re: Back here again

Re: Back here again

STCLARE wrote
We were doing so well. tptb, actors there relashions were all looking at us. such an opportunity to get our thoughts out there. I feel it will take ages to get back to where we were. Im willing to come along for the ride i hope others are too. otherwise this forum will not be nearly as effective (without all the different posters we had)

by the end of this debacle i think the only question i have is why?

I feel the same way.  Victor wasn't "speaking out."  If that were true, he wouldn't have needed to alter posts/emails to get his point across.

I'll be posting a response to the things he said in his long missive concerning me where I'll address why I think Victor was doing what he was doing.

I want to get back to normalcy more than anyone!!!

Re: Back here again

Insomnium
TelepathicPebble wrote
But seriously, can anyone tell me what just happened? I'm so confused. And as far as AdamTM goes, I thought he was a nice person.
Yeah,. In my dealings with them, they both seem to be pretty cool people. Right, wrong, or anywhere in between, this whole thing is a damn shame...

Re: Back here again

Gee thanks bro
It is an honour and a pleasure to serve along side you and the rest of the team.

Re: Back here again

Rac80
the pig is in charge!!!! did any of you guys ever read "Animal Farm"??? do remember what the pigs did???

JK JK I love the pig as much as anyone else...he will do a great job (as long as he bathes)

I too just want to see the forums move forward.  i will admit I worry about putting so many "explanations" out in the open and airing our dirty laundry...it may cause this group to be taken less seriously.  We know we were taken seriously (...even the great JMozz hates us!) and I would like that to be the case when season two airs in the fall. But you guys do what you think is best for your forum.

Re: Back here again

Leo(T.C.K.)
Overmind, did they find out who stole the stuff yet? Did Victor know about your physical location? He could have told someone to do that shit. Actually all this sounds like SGU episode, seems like we had some LA moles around here...
But well I trust you Overmind, there is no reason why you would do the things Victor acussed you anyway and it all smells funny. I never trusted Victor personally too much, but I did not expect this.

Also what ws in the altered reviews? Past weeks were very busy for me and I checked forums maximally once in a two days....

Re: Back here again