Banner

Re: Banner

Spaceman XIII
Here is the logo in 24 bit 3245x760 png with razor sharp edges for you perfectionists and your 50 inches monitors.

It's huge and razor sharp so you'll get all the alpha channel you want when you place it over whatever background you have and scale the logo.

Re: Banner

Two slightly different versions, pick whichever you like best

One is with some bevel and glow and the other one without, i prefer the clean one.

Oh and i also played around with this funky original SG Movie wormhole warp effect:

Re: Banner

Okay, my vote is for the second one.  That one looks the best to me.  Don't know what other people will think, though.

Re: Banner

There were several different versions posted all of which were cool! I picked one and set it, however if you all would like a different one instead please let me know.

Re: Banner

SexyDexy
I like the wormhole effect one the best.

Re: Banner

The wormhole is fine too.  I still like the second one best, but this'll work.

Re: Banner

The admin  can set the banner to change every day or every page-load, so we can use all 3

Re: Banner

Re: Banner

AdamTM wrote
The admin  can set the banner to change every day or every page-load, so we can use all 3

Nope, not that I know of anyway. I could personally change it every day, but there is no way i know of to get it to change on its own. That would be cool though.

Re: Banner

I put up a poll, there is a link at the top of the forum, so everyone go vote for your favorite banner.

Re: Banner

Leo(T.C.K.)
Overmind One wrote
SexyDexy wrote
Here is my attempt - it might be too busy to make a good banner. Perhaps instead of text, the excess space could be filled with head shots of the cast or something? And it might need a border?

Lots of info there! I like the idea about character shots, here is a quickie I whipped up.

That file has been deleted.

Re: Banner

AdamTM wrote
Two slightly different versions, pick whichever you like best

One is with some bevel and glow and the other one without, i prefer the clean one.

Oh and i also played around with this funky original SG Movie wormhole warp effect:

Excellent! I like the second one

Re: Banner

stonelesscutter
Wow great job you are doing on these banners guys.
I'm loving them.
Would be nice to see these things pop up on websites all over the place wouldn't it?
Anybody know somebody that has a website and is willing to put one up?
Perhaps in exchange for other sites putting up banners for us we could put up some of theirs ;)
12