Brian J. Smith Interview

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Canceltheturkey
Aw c'mon, I just got home. Don't make me have to read this BS BS just to keep up.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

its funny, you should read it

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

US06154

Still under eternal moderation I see..

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

STCLARE
its up but doctored. they have taken the last sentence of regarding his critique. though i note someone else has commented beneth yours, with a similar stance which is still there at the moment. though i bet they will cleave that about too when they realise. Perhaps someone should screen shot it to see?

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Mitchelluva
to late, its gone.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

STCLARE
well there's a surprise!

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

All in all I think the crew pwned that thread and the dick behind it. Congratulations all.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

STCLARE
from GW

Scott is not a leader, nor is he a character I can admire or like. Memo to BJS: not everyone is going to like you, your work, or the characters you play. Not everyone who dislikes you, your work, or the characters you play are basement dwelling trolls. Some of us just don’t like you, your work, or the characters you play. Accept that fact.

wvsandy | July 5 @ 12:29 pm

Im surprised this has been left up. I wonder if this is a poster from this forum?

Anyway 11 comments and at least half of those disgruntled with his interview, not good. There's realy no comparison between the realshionship the sga & sg1 cast has with its fans and the one sgpoo has, which is reflected in those ratings - or lack of!

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

MissSGA
You are first. I've read this one too and was really surprised about it.
Yesterday I've lurked on twitter at his profile, and than visited the one of his mom. It seems there are always the same peoples around and around the SG-U involved who are tweeted and retweeted all the time. And it's a really short number when you read the names. Always the same and the same. I got the feeling of being in a merry-go-round .

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

sp23
Yeah, that's me! *waves*

I'm new to the forum, but I've had SGU hate since the beginning. Now that I've actually seen all the first season, I have to say that Scott is the character I'd vote for first out the airlock. Chloe is useless, Scott is a jerk and an ass.

I'm attending a Stargate con in Chicago in August. I'm really looking forward to Friday (Heyerdahl & Picardo) and Saturday (MS, JM, JF, & The Hewlett! ), but Sunday is all SGU and I have no interest in that. I *am*, however, planning on looking in to see what kind of crowd they draw.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Rac80
sp23 wrote
Yeah, that's me! *waves*

I'm new to the forum, but I've had SGU hate since the beginning. Now that I've actually seen all the first season, I have to say that Scott is the character I'd vote for first out the airlock. Chloe is useless, Scott is a jerk and an ass.

I'm attending a Stargate con in Chicago in August. I'm really looking forward to Friday (Heyerdahl & Picardo) and Saturday (MS, JM, JF, & The Hewlett! ), but Sunday is all SGU and I have no interest in that. I *am*, however, planning on looking in to see what kind of crowd they draw.
and PLEASE feel free to critique the "job he is doing"..>I am currently in a debate with sky (which she will end soon) about WHY we should be nice and tell these actors what they are doing wrong so they can keep their JOBS!

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

STCLARE
I would be interested to know the difference in audiemce size and the autograph lines. as ive read some reports for the same con that say sgu was dead but others imply the opposite.

And hi. i realy liked your comment as it was just so straigt forward and i would have expected the GW police to have snipped like poor USO...

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

sp23
STCLARE wrote
I would be interested to know the difference in audiemce size and the autograph lines. as ive read some reports for the same con that say sgu was dead but others imply the opposite.
I'm really curious myself. A friend went to the Minneapolis con, but she only went for Sunday (SGA was Sunday/SGU, Saturday). I asked if she knew what the turnout Saturday was, and she said she heard it was about half of Sunday's.  I'll report to the forum what Chicago was like when I get home.

And hi. i realy liked your comment as it was just so straigt forward and i would have expected the GW police to have snipped like poor USO...
Thanks. I'm really shocked it's still up and intact, too. I figured since I wasn't slobbering all over BJS and telling him how wonderful he and Scott are, the comment would end up in the fiery pits. That it's still up and still the last comment surprises me greatly!

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

I will be going to Chevron 7.5 in good old blighty in November so will check out how bad they do there as well

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

It's funny that thread didn't garner 4 pages of BJS adulation from the "True Believers".

Gratifying to see your post tacked onto the end. Welcome — always great to see a lurker who has made the rounds like most of us come out and play.

I'd rather hear what you observe at the con than anything about the new grand and improved season 2 from TPTB. I'm sure you will be press-ganged into writing an article for the paper.

Cheers.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

sp23
Canceltheturkey wrote
Gratifying to see your post tacked onto the end. Welcome — always great to see a lurker who has made the rounds like most of us come out and play.
Thanks!

I'd rather hear what you observe at the con than anything about the new grand and improved season 2 from TPTB. I'm sure you will be press-ganged into writing an article for the paper.

Cheers.
Oh, I have no intention of hanging around and listening to the Q&A. I'm just going to poke my head in long enough to take a quick head count. During that time I'm hoping to be with a bunch of SGA fans watching SGA episodes and/or mocking SGU.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

STCLARE wrote
Thanks. I'm really shocked it's still up and intact, too. I figured since I wasn't slobbering all over BJS and telling him how wonderful he and Scott are, the comment would end up in the fiery pits. That it's still up and still the last comment surprises me greatly!
Bahahahaha, Which just proves that even those turds at Gayteworld (Mods and admins) aren't readin the posts anymore..
<quote author="sp23">

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

MissSGA
Bahahahaha, Which just proves that even those turds at Gayteworld (Mods and admins) aren't readin the posts anymore..

Some they read I think. But not all. And we don't know how many will deleted and never come up to the page .

@ sp23:
Welcome to the deepest fear TPTB ever had . Great comment you made! I hope St.moritzbytime never look at it and start a new battle for her so blessed son.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

US06154 wrote

Bahahahaha, Which just proves that even those turds at Gayteworld (Mods and admins) aren't readin the posts anymore..
and NOW the GW mods have appointed "helpers" to help them police the threads...

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

SerenityS
I don't think any of the mods actually watch or like SGU! The only one who ever posts in the SGU threads is Skydiver and she has admitted she stopped watching a while ago.
When the mods of your forum can't even stand your show, you are up the creek. :P
123