Brian J. Smith Interview

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

MissSGA
From what I know it is not only a problem for GW.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Indeed, those that are online and love stargate and its characters, their most likely the hate SGU.

Welcome sp23! I will be going to the LA con in Nov so it looks like we've got the main conventions covered by our team. I can only go one day and there is no way in hell I'm wasting it on SGU. The only people that would show on SGU day is the people that have a weekend passes or originally planned on going every day...perhaps to avoid the crowd in the auctions?

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Demerzel
I think BJS is a rather ordinary actor, who simply pales when compared to the acting skills of LDP, or one of the other two veterans.  And his character is not likable ONE bit.  He's useless, and a very bad leader.  At least Young's personality is interesting, he's so messed up that I actually like him.  But I dunno.  Brian needs to put a dirty sock in his mouth and keep it there.  The world would be a happier place.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Aragon101
If you believe the story, he's gotten by on his looks and plucky idioticness :P

as a heterosexual male, he's UGLY. Not at all like any of the guys before. I wouldn't be intimidated one bit by having him around.

If you look at those crazy pictures of the SGU cast, you'll see what i mean.

Generals don't win wars, the troops do.

Just like sycophants don't give a show it's rating, the masses do.

And the masses have spoken, SGU is poo.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Mitchelluva
I know, seriously! He is nothing compared to Ben, Joe, RDA, Michael and the rest of the gang.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Demerzel
I agree.  I'm 600% straight, but I always thought Joe looked really good, so did Ben.  Very very charismatic actors.  But BJS has the charisma of an apple pie.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

JACKS
I always thought BJS looked a lot like Gollum from LOTR.
"Dr. Chandra?...Will I dream?" - HAL 9000
"Anna Mae Bullock do you hear me woman!" - Ike Turner

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Gannon
I always thought BJS looked a lot like Gollum from LOTR.

The resemblance is uncanny... and sadly BJS isn't even CG.

<quote author="JACKS">
<quote author="JACKS">

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Atlantis_Orca
That was an interesting interview and i  didn't like it and the way he described the ones who don't like SGU. Grow up and i'm sorry to disapoint you BS but i don't have a basement.

Is there seriously a problem with saying that you don't like SGU,what is so special about it and why is it so bad to say you don't like the show. I'm beginning to feel like the people from SGU some of the actors and ptb are covering up that it sucks and believing so hard that the show is awesome when it really isn't.

I don't know what to say.To me SGU...is defently the change of something that was once great.SG-1 and SGA was so respected not only the show the characters but the people the actors themselves and the relationship between the fans and actors was the best they'd make as much time for us as much as they could.That was another reason why i was proud to be a SG fan because i felt lucky  and felt that my support was really important and it was noticed or something like that. But now the feeling i get is that some of the people from SGU are up there own buts.I'm sorry to be rude,i don't mean to be but that is how i feel.Seems they don't have as much time for the fans even the ones that do support there show.

SGU was a mistake and it's always going to be a mistake and should of been a show of it's own than to be apart of Stargate.

About Cons i too am interested to see how the crowds are and wouldn't going to one myself just to see.Actully what i'd like to do is to wear my SGA jacket and stick a sign on the back saying "BRING BACK SGA!" mwhahaa. But it probabaly wouldn't go down to well and i'd probably get kicked out or a bunch of angry people after me.

I just want to old Stargate back...is that to much to ask!
SGU is an insult to the Stargate Franchise. No matter how you try and how much you may believe your are Stargate. You NEVER will be. Thanks for ruining a great franchise.

Re: Brian J. Smith Interview

Demerzel
I want to go to an SGU panel wearing a "SGUsucks.com" shirt, with a print-out on the back of BJS and Gollum.  Then get up and ask BJS why the whole world is supposed to love that crap show, his shitty character, and his non-existent acting talents.

Sorry to say Brian, but you will always pale compared to Ben and Joe.  They have a hundred times more charisma than you, and don't look like retarded monkeys, like you.  You express yourself like a retarded monkey, too.  You should recycle yourself.
123