By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

Atlantis4Life
Hey Everybody

Since several people complained about the music playing at the bottom of the page(s), it has since been removed.  If you object to its removal, then please let us know.  I personally prefer the quiet, but we want to be as inclusive as possible.  Your feedback really matters.  So, please say what you think.

I will sticky this thread for a day, just to test the waters of opinion in the forum community.

Thanks!

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

Mitchelluva
yes! I was a little annoyed with me having to rush and scroll down so the music doesn't blare out.

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

Bluce Ree
Atlantis4Life wrote
Hey Everybody

Since several people complained about the music playing at the bottom of the page(s), it has since been removed.  If you object to its removal, then please let us know.  I personally prefer the quiet, but we want to be as inclusive as possible.  Your feedback really matters.  So, please say what you think.

I will sticky this thread for a day, just to test the waters of opinion in the forum community.

Thanks!
Thank you. Much better now.

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

Btw, the site and the embedded forum behaves really weirdly for me.

It keeps constantly re-loading the page, which is odd.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Im on Opera v10.1 on the Mac (OSX 10.5.6) and Windows XP 32/64bit at home.

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

stonelesscutter
I noticed the music was on every page, which annoyed me last night coz I was already listening to some music.
Normally it wouldn't matter too much though coz I would have the sound muted.
As fot Adam's problem with the page reloads... I am not experiencing this.
Are you sure there's not some button stuck on your keyboard(s)?

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

Willl
The music didn't really affect me as I usually browse with sound turned off anyway, but the forum pages seem to be loading faster for me now without the video at the bottom, so that's cool.

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

When the music didn't start I thought that my PC had locked up. Seems better without it and a bit quicker to load for me too.

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

Thanks, it was interfering with Darren & David's podcast sound LOL. I run itunes on my left and sgusucks on my main.

Just a bit of fine tuning.

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

Hey Everybody!

Based on all of the feedback that I received from you all, it looks like removing the music was the right thing to do.  I've noticed that the pages are loading faster as well.

I'll still leave this stickied for the rest of the day, just in case anyone else wants to respond, or has any issues.

Thanks again for the feedback guys!  I'm glad that the fine tuning helped.

Re: By Popular Demand, The Music Has Been Removed. Please Let Us Know If You Object. Thanks.

Phasevariance
After awhile it does get annoying.  So yeah, I'm fine with it as well.