Bypass Gateworld's automatic moderation system

Bypass Gateworld's automatic moderation system

I just found that if you post comments on Gateworld with the word "stupid" in it. It'll be automatically filed under "awaiting moderation". Changing stupid to $tupid and the comment get posted immediately.

Just a heads up.

Re: Gateworld's automatic moderation system

Mitchelluva
I thought it was every post was read over. Everytime I post (in no bad wording) it auto said waiting approval.
Anyways, Us fish/reef keepers have a site that we nicknamed Reef Nazi...perhaps Gate Nazi is called to order?

Re: Gateworld's automatic moderation system

Spaceman XIII
Mitchelluva wrote
I thought it was every post was read over. Everytime I post (in no bad wording) it auto said waiting approval.
Anyways, Us fish/reef keepers have a site that we nicknamed Reef Nazi...perhaps Gate Nazi is called to order?

I think they have a long list of "sensitive" words that they want to filter out, and not all of them are "bad words". You're gonna have to keep changing the words to find out which ones are which.

Who is the Gate Hitler?

Re: Bypass Gateworld's automatic moderation system

Mallozzi who goes ranting and whining about us. I believe I've seen a picture somewhere of Mallozzi with a hitler mustache.