Can't access the regular Forum

US06154
Tried from this morning, (Dec 7th 2010) but unable to access our regular Forum. Any issues guys?

Re: Can't access the regular Forum

e-mailed om1 a few hours ago but no reply as yet

Re: Can't access the regular Forum

Tropicana
Hope OM1 is ok.

I must admit, there's something quite quaint about using this board, I hadn't seen and use this type of board since early 2000s.  It's so simplistic, it's cute.  lol

Re: Can't access the regular Forum

Jim of WVa
Trop,

I had to re-setup my account for the Nabble forum.  Did you all have to do the same?

Thanks
Jim

Yeah, this board is independant of the other Forum. But once setup, we can always use this board as a rally point, whenever the other one goes down. keep the linky shorcut in your favorites. This was the Earliest form of our forum, and few of us got together over here sometime last year when we walked away from GW.

Re: Can't access the regular Forum

Tropicana
Jim of WVa wrote
Trop,

I had to re-setup my account for the Nabble forum.  Did you all have to do the same?

Thanks
Jim
Yeap.

I didn't know this place existed, until I did my usual googling a few weeks ago for "SGU Sucks Forums", during the last downtime.

So I signed up here as well.  I wish more people would be online here though, lol.

But I agree with US0, this will be our emergency rally point!