Can't scroll anymore

Leo(T.C.K.)
I can't scroll anymore when there are now pics in the thread which have own scrolling, it just doesn't react, only if I select all the text and drag down...

Re: Can't scroll anymore

stonelesscutter
I don't have this problem.
I did notice another thing though...
When I expand my browserwindow to full screen the 'page' doesn't fill up the width (though sometimes it does).
Even though I mostly have it at about 1/2 to 2/3 of the screen it's a bit of a shame, especially when there are large pictures on a page (which would suddenly get their own scrollbars).
I'm running a resolution of 1920 * 1200 by the way.

Re: Can't scroll anymore

Leo(T.C.K.)
It is fixed now apparently.

Re: Can't scroll anymore

Leo(T.C.K.)
hmm no it isn't fixed, it seems to appear only at later pages though. Not if the thread has only one page.

Re: Can't scroll anymore

stonelesscutter
Could you be a little more specific as to what is happening?
You're on page 2 of a thread for instance...
And then your mouse scrollwheel doesn't work?
Can you still scroll by clicking on the scrollbar and dragging?
Is there even a scrollbar present?
Are we talking vertical scrolling or horizontal scrolling?
Have you tried clicking somewhere on the page (that isn't a link) and then scrolling?

Re: Can't scroll anymore

Leo(T.C.K.)
No there is not a scrollbar present. I guess when new forum is up I have to reregister.

Re: Can't scroll anymore