Canada's Constellation Awards

TX
I just saw the results of Canada's Constellation Awards.

http://constellations.tcon.ca/

The Constellation Awards are Canada's annual science fiction awards focused on rewarding excellence in science fiction film and television. Now in its fourth year, The Constellation Awards celebrate and honour the actors, writers, and technical artists behind the best of today's science fiction film and TV works - with an added focus on Canadian contributions to science fiction film and television. The Constellation Awards are also the only  Canadian science fiction film and TV awards where YOU, the Canadian viewing public, get to select the nominees and winners in all categories.
SGU was nominated in 2 of 9 categories. Here are the results:

Nice to see that Canadians have taste!

Re: Canada's Constellation Awards

US06154
Bahahahaha, Just because I am evil..  Posted it under:
Gayteworld news

Re: Canada's Constellation Awards

TX
US06154 wrote
Bahahahaha, Just because I am evil..  Posted it under:
Gayteworld news

Nice!

Perhaps someone should start a thread here, too:

http://forum.gateworld.net/forums/184-SGU-News

"SGU got two last places in the Canadian Constellation Awards!" or something like this.

Re: Canada's Constellation Awards

JACKS
TX wrote
I just saw the results of Canada's Constellation Awards.

http://constellations.tcon.ca/

The Constellation Awards are Canada's annual science fiction awards focused on rewarding excellence in science fiction film and television. Now in its fourth year, The Constellation Awards celebrate and honour the actors, writers, and technical artists behind the best of today's science fiction film and TV works - with an added focus on Canadian contributions to science fiction film and television. The Constellation Awards are also the only  Canadian science fiction film and TV awards where YOU, the Canadian viewing public, get to select the nominees and winners in all categories.
SGU was nominated in 2 of 9 categories. Here are the results:

Nice to see that Canadians have taste!
And a sense of humor. LOL
SGU% 3 SGU% 9
"Dr. Chandra?...Will I dream?" - HAL 9000
"Anna Mae Bullock do you hear me woman!" - Ike Turner

Re: Canada's Constellation Awards

Deity
As a side note,

since when is supernatural and sanctuary science fiction?

Re: Canada's Constellation Awards

STCLARE
Do you know how Atlantis or sg1 did in these awards? just be nice to make a comparison.

Re: Canada's Constellation Awards

Deity
STCLARE wrote
Do you know how Atlantis or sg1 did in these awards? just be nice to make a comparison.

Here is the list of winners.

http://constellations.tcon.ca/py.shtml

Re: Canada's Constellation Awards

They are some poor ass results.