EW Says it Straight LOL

phronsie2
Just got my new Entertainment Weekly, and found this in the What to Watch section:

Terrorism, politics, shaky camera work - the current iteration of Stargate draws more from the recent Battlestar Galatica than from its own franchise history.  Everything except for BSG's heart. In its final season, this is one space opera that deserves to be put out of its misery.
D - Christian Blauvelt

Love that!!

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Canceltheturkey
Homeless man, Psycho Marine, dumb whiney broad, blue fish men (?) from another planet ...

That pretty much sums it up.

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

All hail Christian Blauvelt for spelling out the truth!

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Canceltheturkey
Tropicana wrote
All hail Christian Blauvelt for spelling out the truth!
Where do you find those avatars?

Working on my own site at the moment. Absolutely nothing to do with any facet or molecule of Stargate. Any of you interested in penis enlargement or erectile dysfunction remedies?

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Rac80
Canceltheturkey wrote
Where do you find those avatars?

Working on my own site at the moment. Absolutely nothing to do with any facet or molecule of Stargate. Any of you interested in penis enlargement or erectile dysfunction remedies?
 that is where all that spam in my junkmail folder is coming from eh? how do YOU know my penis is too small!!!!  You must have been peeking!

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Canceltheturkey
Rac80 wrote
 that is where all that spam in my junkmail folder is coming from eh? how do YOU know my penis is too small!!!!  You must have been peeking!
Too many windows, hard drives, programs running at the same time.

I thought you were Tropicana complaining about a small penis.

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Rac80
Canceltheturkey wrote
Rac80 wrote
 that is where all that spam in my junkmail folder is coming from eh? how do YOU know my penis is too small!!!!  You must have been peeking!
Too many windows, hard drives, programs running at the same time.

I thought you were Tropicana complaining about a small penis.

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Tropicana
Canceltheturkey wrote
I thought you were Tropicana complaining about a small penis.
I'm fine down there thankfully.

I will show you mine, if you show me yours... mwuahahaha!

Canceltheturkey wrote
Where do you find those avatars?
Where else?  On the Internet, lol.

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Canceltheturkey
Tropicana wrote
I will show you mine, if you show me yours... mwuahahaha!
I understand people have found out that's what those 2 new iPad cameras are for.

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Rac80
Canceltheturkey wrote
Tropicana wrote
I will show you mine, if you show me yours... mwuahahaha!
I understand people have found out that's what those 2 new iPad cameras are for.
gentlemen get a room!

Re: EW Says it Straight LOL

Tropicana
Rac80 wrote
Canceltheturkey wrote
Tropicana wrote
I will show you mine, if you show me yours... mwuahahaha!
I understand people have found out that's what those 2 new iPad cameras are for.
gentlemen get a room!
You just wanna join in, Rac80 and make it into a conference cam session.

Gosh, I hadn't C2C in ages.  Those were the days I say... those were the days -- fun times.