Everyone can post!

Hey guys everyone should be able to post without creating an account on Nabble. Just put your username from the new forum somewhere so we know who it is posting!

edit
---
Disregard everything above

Re: Everyone can post!

SGU_Sucks_Webmaster
No,
I am not the SGU_Sucks_Webmaster! I just wanted to show how dangerous this 'everyone can post' settings are!

Re: Everyone can post!

@ The Real Webmaster
It might be good to change the settings back, but it's your call buddy.

@ The Other Webmaster
I agree with your point.

Cheers to all.
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!