Fan-written 4th Series???

Phoenix327
If SGU is hte best that TPTB can write nowadays, then the Stargate that we all love is gone for good. Or is it?

Check out this fan written, Anti-SGU proposal for a 4th stargate series that calls for SGU and "Enemy at the Gate" to be ousted from CANON and keeps the city of Atlantis in the Pegasus galaxy where it belongs. The first season has been written out for everyone to read. Check it out and see if it isn't the answer to the SGU problem.

If TPTB haven't got any more good ideas, why not try one from the fans? Link is below.

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Stargate_Return_of_the_Ancients/68490/

Re: Fan-written 4th Series???

StopSGPoo.kthxbye
wohoo!

Cool beginning. Definitely better than SGU and worth to check out =)

Re: Fan-written 4th Series???

MissSGA
Looks interesting - but it's nothing really new for me, sorry. I know many fanfics that could be placed in a fourth series (yeah, promoting selfish) including my own SG-27 and Stargate: Vineta. A good and long life series I enjoy is "The German Experience" which is based on the idea, what had happened, if the Stargate were in use by the German and Russian military (and is now running in it's 6th season). Or, what I'm reading right now, "The Core", plays with the situation what happened, if a ship like the Destiny were found by our Atlanteans and the SG-1 team.
Okay, this examples are all in German. But there was an English Stargate-fanfic-series too, I do not remember the title ...

Re: Fan-written 4th Series???

TX
MissSGA wrote
Looks interesting - but it's nothing really new for me, sorry. I know many fanfics that could be placed in a fourth series (yeah, promoting selfish) including my own SG-27 and Stargate: Vineta. A good and long life series I enjoy is "The German Experience" which is based on the idea, what had happened, if the Stargate were in use by the German and Russian military (and is now running in it's 6th season). Or, what I'm reading right now, "The Core", plays with the situation what happened, if a ship like the Destiny were found by our Atlanteans and the SG-1 team.
Okay, this examples are all in German. But there was an English Stargate-fanfic-series too, I do not remember the title ...
Do you have links to those stories?

Re: Fan-written 4th Series???

MissSGA
Link for "The Core": http://www.myfanfiction.de/texte/stargate-atlantis/the-core.121135.html
For my own I have a fanfic-blog: http://hynsfanfics.blogspot.com

TGE is another story because the authors post their fanfics in a forum I don't visit since I was banned there two and a half years ago. You can ask Chay_Inko about because it's "her" forum - in fact, she's mod there. Check out the fanfic-section at www.stargate-project.de (I don't believe I write this link ). I get the new fanfics via mail from one user there who's a friend of mine.

The English one I am searching for. Maybe I must reactivate my old computer. I think I had bookmarked it ....