Gateworld^2

Canceltheturkey
Over at the new Gateworld Squared I've had my posts edited and had personal attacks against me ignored by the mods that want to look the other way for the benefit of their new favourites over there.

I don't see how that is in any way taking the high road they now facetiously claim. In fact all conversation consists of attacks about this site and personal baloney amongst themselves.

In fact the only Stargate conversation at this point comprises solely of the 37,000 they jacked off this site.

Re: Gateworld^2

Stclare
Please tell me Wichita thread or post and I will look into it, I have not nor would play favourites.

Re: Gateworld^2

Canceltheturkey
I won't be using this forum to resolve problems on their side. I'll settle it there when I have the interest in doing so. It seems at this point the only purpose they have there the past few days is picking fights with forum members still here. I never realized how miserable life at SGUsucks was for so many of them here a few weeks ago.

Well i've put my 790 war face back on so I'm ready to rumble again after the incredible bullshit I'm reminded this site went thru back in July. I'll be PMing people once they figure out who the fuck is actually running that place.

BTW you should maybe have a look at this: http://sgu-sucks.3839896.n2.nabble.com/Holiday-happiness-td5860890.html

Re: Gateworld^2

STCLARE
Ok.

Yes i remember my x-mas kiss.

Re: Gateworld^2

Jim of WVa
Canceltheturkey,

In a sense, discussions about how someone's purportedly exclusive sexual partner was having sex with someone else is closely related to Stargate Universe.

Canceltheturkey wrote
Over at the new Gateworld Squared I've had my posts edited and had personal attacks against me ignored by the mods that want to look the other way for the benefit of their new favourites over there.

I don't see how that is in any way taking the high road they now facetiously claim. In fact all conversation consists of attacks about this site and personal baloney amongst themselves.

In fact the only Stargate conversation at this point comprises solely of the 37,000 they jacked off this site.

Re: Gateworld^2

Canceltheturkey
Yeah JimWVa not much if any Stargate at Fangate these days. Glad you stuck around there white-slice. Love the video.