Gateworld must be a curse name for a website

Gateworld must be a curse name for a website

Leo(T.C.K.)
Alright....I would rather talk now about the czech gateworld site for now, the forums that is.
What a bunch of unqualified noobs, I mean this one user was promoted to be admin and he has added a very selfish signature with gould like letters that he is the administrator or something...erm....
But that's not the point here. Actually the site reminds me of SGU, wrong people at the wrong place. On stargate atlantis sections of forum they are discussing kisses of Rodney and Keller and putting in photos and drooling over them...
That would be not the point either, but I got really my eyes rolled off when this admin edited my post and even wrote in it warning that I shouldn't quote a post above me. What the hell? that post above me had only damn one sentence. And there is nothing in the forum rules, nothing that says you shouldn't quote a post above yourself.....I mean this guy even made that other guy remove his signature pictures and stuff. He is becoming the real hitler of the site or something. These images weren't that big sheesh even.
And the fact they put posting any other simmilar sites links or links to videos except youtube to the same cathegory as posting porn.

I posted in as response to his edit and stated it was ridiculous, all in best. I wonder if he will get angry and if he will try to heal some complexes upon me. Seriously.....
I really can understand how Rush can feel on the ship among all of the incompetent idiots, he is still probably the only character I could relate to at some point, as the uncyclopedia article put him like.

I mean this is also why SGU sucks, it is too much like dealing IRL with incompetent idiots or online, only this time it is in the almighty Space. The people who have enough of such people can't stand watching SGU, because it only makes them reminded of these idiots. I mean that is sure creativity, I bet they really take a look at random fights, etc at online forums and IRL and base the new heroes upon that. Upon incompetent idiots.

Re: Gateworld must be a curse name for a website

This means...
this means.....

The Destiny is goddamn 4chan!

Re: Gateworld must be a curse name for a website

Leo(T.C.K.)
That, or someone should rename destiny to Gateworld when making a parody.

Oh and that admin just said that it is not in the rules because he is lazy to write it down there.....

Pardon me? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and he told me I got out only with warning and that anywhere else I would receive infraction points etc. Yeah sure. Where has he been then? On any forums I posted this was not the case. And if it isn't in this forum rules, then he cannot blame me for it.
I told him to heal his complexes upon someonebody else. I am expecting ban tbh, but meh.

Re: Gateworld must be a curse name for a website

pfff, infractions, got one this morning, they can suck my dick

http://n2.nabble.com/Oh-hi-thar-td4599251.html#a4602368

Re: Gateworld must be a curse name for a website

Leo(T.C.K.)
Yeah I have read that.