Google update

Willl
Well a couple of months ago we saw that when you type "stargate universe is" into Google, you end up with a bunch of negative comments, but there were still a couple of positive ones in there like "sgu is awesome" and "sgu is great". Obviously Mallozzi has got tired searching for his own show as the results are now even better...

What the online community thinks of SGU

And for "sgu is" they have distilled even further to the pure, unadulterated truth, which is that:

Distilled...

Note that this is using my local Google which is in the UK. Currently the search volumes are still too low/too recent to be able to see actual monthly search volumes for these terms using Google adwords, but after the next 10 episodes, we shall see :)

Re: Google update

i get the same stuff

Re: Google update

Willl
This post was updated on .
Aww darn, the "awesome" one is still there on your side of the continent. "Great" has dropped off the list though!