Happy New Year

GetMallozziFired
I'd like to send out to everyone here a very Happy New Year and to say thanks to those who
created this site, who put time and effort into this, and to give us a Headquarters where we can say what has to be said...for the future...

Re: Happy New Year

Atlantis4Life
It's nice to see you back.  I thought some "evil" powers came and sequestered you away.

Re: Happy New Year

GetMallozziFired
With all the people getting sued  by public companies for speaking out  their thoughts on stock bulletin boards, i somewhat got scared and deleted my accout. but Im back!