Hello webmaster, can we have the dotted lines removed?

Hello webmaster, can we have the dotted lines removed?

Spaceman XIII
On the topic list, between each row of title there is a line of bright dotted line and they are very distracting when trying to read the titles from top to bottom.

This css seems to be causing the problem:
tr.main-row td {
        border-width: 1px;
        border-style: dotted;
        border-left: none;
        border-right: none;
        border-top:none;
}
Really appreciated it if they can be removed

Re: Hello webmaster, can we have the dotted lines removed?

.

Re: Hello webmaster, can we have the dotted lines removed?

Hey,

     I think I got the problem fixed. If you continue to experience issues please let me know.

Thanks!

Re: Hello webmaster, can we have the dotted lines removed?

Spaceman XIII
SGU_Sucks_Webmaster wrote
Hey,

     I think I got the problem fixed. If you continue to experience issues please let me know.

Thanks!
Thanks dude you rock!