Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

Here are some more

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

Xanxei
Heh. Nice.

Re: Here are some more

Re: Here are some more

Hey guys, Make sure you post links for the original pictures. We don't want any copyright issues.

Re: Here are some more

US06154
 These are SGU Screen Caps "doctored" by me. The first one is a composite of 2 pictures. So I guess we give creds to MGM?

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

stonelesscutter
Hehehehehehehehhehehehe...
LMAO for some of these pics.
Maybe I should start working on some myself :D

Re: Here are some more

KOBE SBM
AH HAHAHAHA!

The first pic made me laugh so damn hard I was coughing!

Dude, you did a GREAT job on those stoneless episodes. But we are still stuck with these awful characters. I wish there was a way to rid the crew of Chloe, Scott and Camile. Telford, the hot blonde medic (cant think of her name...is it Tamara?), the megaboob military babe, Eli and Greer could do the hell out of this show if there were no communications stones. They could even keep the dreary ship and slowly develop new characters from the faceless people who we have forgotten are also on the Destiny.

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

stonelesscutter
Thanks man.
I agree the show could do without some of the characters.
As far as I'm concerned Chloe, Scott, Camile and Telford can get shot, and I don't mean with a camera.
I almost cheared when a few of them appeared to die in the "Time" episode but then later in the episode I had to sit through some more SGU disappointment.
I could ofcourse make an even further cut-down version of the show that doesn't have Chloe and Scott for instance. I already cut Telford out everywhere because he's not actually on the ship and I therefor had to remove any reference to him.

Furthermore I just made this lil' pic...  :)

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

stonelesscutter
And here's another one...
Bad taste

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

stonelesscutter
Sticky uvula

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

stonelesscutter
Smelly fingers

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

stonelesscutter
The Scott meeting

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

Phillip
Wow...this is extremely sad.  It might have been less pathethic if the majority of the pictures were funny, but nope.  Truly lame.

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

stonelesscutter
Philip sounds like a Scott-lover to me.

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

Re: Here are some funny SGU SUCKS photos you can post anywhere

stonelesscutter
Are we looking for more pics?
Do we need to have a special section on the site for these pics? :)