Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Debunker
Hello I am a lurker. I made this account because I saw that people have been unfairly spreading rumors and lies about SGUSUCKs.com. They call you a troll forum and a bunch of sad losers. You know the common cliche stuff stupid people say.  I want to bring it to your attention. Now I would defend this site myself but I don't have the time and I don't represent this forum but I do sometimes like to clear things up.

Here are examples of uncalled for attacks of this site.

http://www.hulu.com/stargate-universe?forums=1&post_id=1038470&topic_id=255285

http://www.hulu.com/stargate-universe?forums=1&post_id=1040116&topic_id=255556

Lately things have gotten worst. Non agreement on SGU opinions are trolled or sometimes even deleted by site moderators.
This would be the hulu SGU forum. Lately critical opinions about SGU have been disappearing and SGU lovers get this like excuse to basically troll on this forum. They can get away with a lot. They can cuss at you nothing happens but its not the same the other way around.

Now its up to you to defend your site. I can't do it. Its already hard enough to start a thread telling the community the real reasons why it failed(bad ratings/no one liked it). Having a few more people around might help us a bit in other areas too.

The situation is desperate there. Its slowly descending into gateworld. I am asking for your help to stop this as well along with informing you that your sites name is being dragged in the dirt.

The admin on hulu are reasonable its just there are lot of SGU lovers there. If we get some more people we might bring back fairness.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Debunker
btw I have not been here for a while. The site has changed. For some reason the members are fighting among each other. Its sad.  looks like this website is in the middle of a civil war too. I understand if you can't help ours.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

TX
That sounds like someone used the user name SGU sucks and posted on Hulu. I have no idea if he is really a well known troll like the other people say, because his comments got deleted. So I have no idea, if he wrote normal critique in regards to SGU or was only insulting other posters, which I guess is against Hulu forum rules. Without knowing more, I won't get involved.

That the other Hulu users think that he is from this site, is no wonder with that user name. That they don't like this forum is also no surprise. Most SGU fans don't like it. SGU was a failure. It's cancellation after only 1.5 seasons prove that we were right with our critique. If they feel better when they blame this site and its users, let them. It won't bring SGU back.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

My name here when we had to re-establish identities was SG-Rocks. Someone copied it as SGU-Rocks and tore up forums elsewhere. Of course without the distinctive Humungous avatar behind it they meant little.

Many people think SGU Sucks without being connected to this domain.

One function of the Officer's Lounge here was to .... no I can't say that ... Fight Club rules again ...

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

If some asswipe wants to take this sites name and try to trash it on the net at other sites good luck to them. They obviously have a low mental age and the free press this sort of thing generates is a bonus.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Debunker
So I am guessing you guys are not going to help out. I feel like we are being ambushed there. I think some of the threads talking bad about SGusucks.com have been removed.  I think they were reported but I do wish you come down on the hulu forums. Pingoo. i seen you flame people you do it like an art. Same for jim of wav lol. I love his jokes about liberals. They would get really pissed because those guys are the worst liberals ever. Remember when they drained all the air from the gate room?!! They should have attacked when they were down! If enough people report a post or account they get removed. So it would help getting in a few more people.

I don't want to seem like I am begging but those guys over there are really starting piss me the fuck off. Those cunts are so fucking self righteous. They keep telling us real gaters to shut up and move on.  The part the pisses me off the fucking most is that they call sgu a fucking scifi(then claim that we don't know what a scifi is).  For fucksake its a SOAP fucking oprea!!!!!! How offten do they ever have real science in the show besides the magical stones.  Just because you are a ship then you inject drama and boring characters doesn't mean it makes you a god damn scifi. If you are reading this you fucking shit fucktard cock sucking mother fuckers from Hulu. I want to know you are romance and drama junkies nothing fucking else you piece of shit. Maybe If I link this thread i might be able to loop hole there rules of SGU fans being allowed to cuss and real stargate fans not.

so you know what I am requesting is reinforcements.  Anyone is welcomed but jim of wav is a person I think that will get under there skin. He is what they hate a articulate conservative(Not that I hate liberals or its just those ppl happen to be liberal and jim is what they hate.) Pin, I know you are a bussy admin but like I said you seem to handle your self well too.  Anyone else that think they can hold there own agnaist thsoe trolls in the hulu forums feel free to join us.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Debunker
To answer your questions. A while back there was a big time flame wars on both side. Someone posted a statistic from SGU sucks proving that SGA got higher ratings when other users said SGU got higher ratings(lie much?). Well those trolls who loved sgu got to together started banning(Group e-mailing admins) people who personally insults sgu fans(In self defense tho). They started to abuse there power. They insult new members then those new members respond back with insult of there own. Guess who gets banned? Its not the SGU fans. So basically its a double standard. They created a system that basically reports people that dislike SGU by literally all at once e-mailing mods.   So there are only a few of us left.  hulu forum is basically becoming a praise forum because of this.  What we need is more people to form our own group and expose these trolls. Also to prevent hulu forums becoming a speaking head for pro SGU camp.

What I want is to restore a little bit of fairness. If you want to own SGU fans that forum is the place to go.

I am not saying we should go guns blazing but maybe you can just posts your opinion of the show and add why you think the show was canceled.  Tell them what you think of joe and brad. If they reply in a trolling manner let them have it.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

TX
Debunker wrote
[...]

When hopefully the new forum is up today, you could start a new thread about the Hulu forum. Simply ask people to post their opinions there, whatever they are. Don't make it about getting your revenge. At the moment you sound like you are on a personal vendetta and not everyone like to get involved in something like this. Using words like this aren't helpful:

If you are reading this you fucking shit fucktard cock sucking mother fuckers from Hulu. I want to know you are romance and drama junkies nothing fucking else you piece of shit.

It may make people wonder, if the people who didn't like SGU on Hulu were banned, because they insulted SGU fans strongly and not because they criticized SGU.

Just ask more neutrally for people to comment on Hulu on the new forum. If you don't make it so personal, there is a higher chance that people will follow your request.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Dude, seriously................. chill the feck out (no that isn't a typo & yes - that is coming from the biggest piss-artist on SGUºS).  Nothing is really that bad that yuo have to get so wound up about it & nobody here is really that bothered about sticks & stones so ......... wind it in mate.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Debunker
Being banned for your opinion is really annoying. They are exploiting hulu. You know how that feels those fuckers in gateworld did the same to you guys.

I wasn't - I was never an old-school registeree at GW so your whinings are kind of falling on deaf ears really.

Debunker
Thx for the encouraging posts.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Debunker
Maybe you guys were right I lost my temper a bit.

You have no idea the bs that goes on in hulu and around the internet when it comes to criticism of things that people like. Its always consider trolling.

What about I do a few experiments. I might use some topics here(The more tame ones) then port them over to hulu see what happens.

You know you don't want people to just think this site is a trolling website because people are pretty much saying that with out rebuke at all. You say a lie enough times people will believe.

btw hulu mods have posted that SGusucks.com is a troll site. Hulu official position is that you me everyone on this site is a troll. Isn't some bs?

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

TX
Debunker wrote
btw hulu mods have posted that SGusucks.com is a troll site. Hulu official position is that you me everyone on this site is a troll. Isn't some bs?
I have found this thread:

http://www.hulu.com/stargate-universe?forums=1&post_id=1041926&topic_id=255493

I hope you are not the guy, which used the following user names and was banned a few times:

Ryan QweQwe
Sgusucks
Mr. SGU
Mr. Opinions
fake Who Lou #1
fake Who Lou #2
onlyretardslike sgu
hulu hates opinions

Because I think that guy deserved the ban from what I read.

In this thread are some comments from him, which weren't deleted:

http://www.hulu.com/stargate-universe?forums=1&post_id=1041926&topic_id=255493
http://www.hulu.com/stargate-universe?forums=1&post_id=1041926&topic_id=255493

It appears the rules on Hulu in regards to negative opinions are far less strict than on Gateworld. It simply seems that the guy has the tendency to go overboard with personal insults to SGU fans. Saying that SGU fans are like holocaust deniers was for example definitely going too far.

Personally I won't register on Hulu. I don't use the site, because I can't watch videos there.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Canceltheturkey
Personally I won't register on Hulu. I don't use the site, because I can't watch videos there.

Yeah, they fuck over Canada quite well. I never ever go there.

Looking forward to those marvellous stats in a few days PSW. I hope that staircase has ten more steps down before it hits sub-basement.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

TX
Canceltheturkey wrote
Personally I won't register on Hulu. I don't use the site, because I can't watch videos there.

Yeah, they fuck over Canada quite well. I never ever go there.

Looking forward to those marvellous stats in a few days PSW. I hope that staircase has ten more steps down before it hits sub-basement.
I generally prefer to watch series in German. I only watch series in English, if I am too curious to wait for the German airing or if there never will be a German dubbing. So I don't mind it so much, that I can't watch Hulu. There are also other sites on which you can watch videos. Not being able to watch videos on Hulu have never stopped me to watch what I wanted.

They will also start airing season 2 in Germany on free TV on 16th March. I am curious if the ratings will go down like they did in the USA. If not it would be kind of funny, that SGU got more viewers in Germany than the USA, despite the much smaller population. That would make it even more obvious, how bad the ratings on Syfy USA really were.

Maybe there will be also some UK ratings. They are sometimes available.

Canada's ratings will probably remain a secret.

It's okay Dude, it happens to the best of us & I understand what you are saying but sticks & stones & all that.  Plus we all have our hands a little full here at the moment.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Debunker
Lol no its not me. The problem is they accuse everyone of being a troll. Especially if you get into an argument with them..

I am not exactly aware of that troll they speak of. I don't know if they are the same person or different accounts but rumors there are past on as facts there all the time.

Re: Hi! People are talking shit about sgusucks.com./appeal for help

Anderson
Debunker wrote
Lol no its not me. The problem is they accuse everyone of being a troll. Especially if you get into an argument with them..

I'm shocked!

12