How do you fight the fight?

classicgatefan

Re: How do you fight the fight?

Canceltheturkey
Not buying SGU DVDs was one of the first posts I made at Gateworld. I also rarely watch live TV and prefer to just pay the buck an hour for seasons.

They will get a big surprise if their half season DVD tanks. That would be a real blow they couldn't hide or ignore. I gifted Continuum at Christmas and thats a few bucks that SGU would never see.

Just keep writing the stations that carry it. Even if they just get some garbage like "SGU sucks" messages it will still weigh more heavily than not getting feedback. Eventually someone has to go into a meeting and mention they're getting a lot of flak on the program.

I really can't remember a program that has grabbed so much negative buzz, even with reviewers. Wright, Cooper, and Mallozzi — more like the Three Stooges than rocket scientists.

Re: How do you fight the fight?

Re: How do you fight the fight?

classicgatefan

Re: How do you fight the fight?

I really wonder if this is all the result of a few people in charge living high on B.C. bud LOL.

With this disaster released with the whole season pretty well in the can I'm beginning to wonder if it was planned to fail as a write-off just like "The Producers". Then they could close down, retire, and blame the fans (AKA Haters).

In any case I've started a definition going at Urbandictionary.com You people should go write your own. You seem like a pretty creative group.