How would you the fans make SGU better?

Shane Bratby
If you was in charge to save SGU, what would you do?

Re: How would you the fans make SGU better?

alien0-2

Re: How would you the fans make SGU better?

Will
Remove soapopera plots.
Remove all crew members save maybe Rush/Eli, replace with interesting characters.
Introduce the concept of character consistency.
Let the communication stone device's "batteries die" so that it requires lots of power to use and can hence only be used for emergencies.
Remove all bodyswapclubsex crap storylines.
Return Earth based operations to Cheyenne Mountain.
Introduce aliens.
Introduce bad guys.
Introduce good guys.
Introduce some familiar elements from earlier SG series to show this really is Stargate.
Give crew control of the ship.
Include regular (i.e. almost every episode) visits to new planets.
Make said planets contain interesting creatures/ruins/artifacts/etc, not barren lifeless worlds.
Introduce ongoing menacing threats and nemeses.
Remove constant dull/depressing/suicidal theme.
Add humour/action/adventure.
Add good, Stargate style backing music to all episodes.
Add opening credits with a good, Stargate style theme tune.
Create a good reason for the crew to be there, and for us to care. Perhaps introduce some threat to Earth that can only be solved by exploring the new galaxy.
Let them bump into the Furlings, and make the Furlings cool!

Re: How would you the fans make SGU better?

alien0-2

Re: How would you the fans make SGU better?

US06154
Why Bother? Just give me back my SGA. if that was broke, get rid of the writers, and get new ones. When something breaks at home, no one immediately rushes out to buy a new one, first they see if the one they have could be fixed. It lookes like they decided to cut up the Dining table (SGA), to make a bench (SGU) out of it.

Re: How would you the fans make SGU better?

Atlantis4Life
Too true!  Cancel SGU and gimme back my SGA!!
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!