I have changed my name from KOBE SBM to Overmind One

I have changed my name from KOBE SBM to Overmind One

Re: I have changed my name from KOBE SBM to Overmind One

if you go down to the bottom of the forum (main page) there is an RSS button on the left. Click it and it asks you to subscribe and will put a bookmark in you favorites. Other than that I don't think Nabble has any RSS capabilities.

The RSS feed from sgusucks.com works perfectly. I've had it since I joined the forums over here. I get every interesting tidbit delivered via RSS directly to my Outlook.