I have given a shout out on my site for this place.

I have given a shout out on my site for this place.

KOBE SBM
Hey guys, I tried to register here but Nabble has a clunky registration system which wont send to my mailservers. I think its cool that you guys have started this place! But you need to put it on your own servers so that if it grows they cannot kill it by killing your Nabble account. Let me know if you guys need private webserver space to run this site. Those pesky TOS Agreements can be used by the studios to shut this place down.

Anyways, GREAT JOB on this site, and on the scouts you guys have on the internet promoting this site. My site is KOBE Headquarters, and there is a forum there which is devoted to hating SGU. We actually started ours before you did, but the more the merrier! I have put a line in our forum header which says:

Stargate Universe SUCKS!
This forum dedicated to telling how each episode of Stargate Universe SUCKS (or doesnt). Everything goes! Please also visit www.sgusucks.com

CHEERS!

Re: I have given a shout out on my site for this place.

Atlantis4Life
WELCOME KOBE SBM!

I was wondering about that too, the studio/network wanting to get this site shut down.  Whoever the web admin is should surely talk to you about your offer.  This site needs to stay in action until SGU falls.

Thanks

Re: I have given a shout out on my site for this place.

KOBE SBM
I completely support what you guys are doing. Stargate SG-1 and SGA were my favorite science fiction shows behind Star Trek shows (I love Star Trek). But this time they have kicked me in the nuts with SGU and I take that as a personal attack! I will promote this site as well as my own as I post my rants around the internet.

BTW, I have made out SGU sucks forum available to unregistered posts so people dont have to register. This site rocks!

Re: I have given a shout out on my site for this place.

Spaceman13
Sup KOBE, nice to see another truth seeker around.

When SGU first started I posted "10 reasons why Stargate Universe sucks" but then gateworld and syfy deleted them from their sites. So I started posting 10 times more everywhere else.

I later found that you've kept a backup at your forum:
http://www.kobehq.com/showthread.php?s=&t=175

So I notified the brothers here at:
http://n2.nabble.com/RATINGS-SGA-vs-SGU-tp4122779p4144949.html;cid=1261231925156-946

I usually post under "SGU Sucks" so google can find what I post, but my real nick is Spaceman13.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Stargate-Universe-Sucks-and-they-know-it

See you around.

Re: I have given a shout out on my site for this place.

KOBE_SBM
Banned User
LOL No problem. I loved that rant, and they cant touch my servers. We went through all of that stuff when we were a political site early in 2002 and up till Bush left. Thats why we are completely independent of any ISP and not vulnerable to TOS agreements and censorship. Re-post your rants on private blogs and forums. Google will find them and index them higher and higher in the search results. This is more fun than watching that garbage soap opera they are trying to call Stargate!

Peace.