I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

Spaceman XIII
The end is near, and I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be:

Destiny flies inside another massive sun for refuel, during which everyone used the stones to go clubbing and do wives swapping on earth.

Except Eli, who decides to stay on the ship, and uses kinos to record video of him masturbating towards Chole's naked body.

Eli's ejaculation hits one of the kinos and short circuits it, resulting in the kino flying aimlessly inside the ship.

During its random flight, the kino hits Destiny's shield power off switch.

Without the shield, Destiny instantly vaporizes inside the sun.

They all die, there's nothing left, nothing to recover, nothing to fix.

Zero, nada, zip, the end.

This will be one of the best ending because it ensures minimal chance of ever having another SGU related sequel/movie/whatever crap they dream up while taking a shit.

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

US06154
hehe, I can almost envision a panicked Eli dashing after the wildly careening Kino, clothes forgotten, his flabby butt being smacked by Chloe for the impropriety, and both of them clinging together and screaming (Eli louder than Chloe), when they realize that the end is nigh.

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

Phasevariance
Everyone gets STD's and dies. Then the ship falls apart.

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

Atlantis4Life
Welcome Phasevariance.

I don't care how the show ends, as long as it's over - quickly!

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

Phasevariance
Thanks for the welcome!

I can't wait for this abomination to end either.  I'm soo happy that I got SG1 and Atlantis on DVD.

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

The perfect ending would be the credits.

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

King Piccolo

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

LOL. That one works for me

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

I like it, fairly predictable though

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

Leo(T.C.K.)
Great way to end it. I wish they include it in the DVD edition as real fixed ending.

Re: I know what the perfect SGU Ending should be

Insomnium
How about this:

The whole thing turns out to be a delusion of one the characters, and it turns out they're all actually patients in a Bedlam House.