I would watch SGU if...

SexyDexy
...if this happened:

Ronon saves SGU

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while. I was inspired by the pictures you guys were making of the ships, and so I made the above. I hope it is acceptable for the forum - it portrays the characters being burnt, not the actors, who are actually doing a very good job considering the terrible material they are forced to work with!

As a big fan of SG1 and SGA I forced myself to watch SGU for several episodes. I made it through Time, but about 8 seconds into Life, when everyone was just sitting around feeling sorry for themselves, I threw in the towel. I am so mad what they did to the franchise!

Re: I would watch SGU if...

The show has already crashed in the ratings so getting burnt is now the best thing that can happen to it

Re: I would watch SGU if...

AdamG
ep. 9 was my last ep as well. I didnt watch the mid season finale. Welcome to the furom

Re: I would watch SGU if...

Hahaha probably Rush's greasy hair and clothes feeding the flames. Will Chloe's tears put out the flames and save the ship?

Re: I would watch SGU if...

SexyDexy
Thanks for the welcomes!

Lol, I hope Rush's hair grease will overpower Chloe's tears. The ship will live on, though. It will douse the flames, but only once it's free of the SGU characters.