If you want SGU gone or to change do somthing about it!

If you want SGU gone or to change do somthing about it!

DaffyDaveA
Rather than watching it then complaining boycott it & encourage others to do the same, when it comes out on DVD do not buy & write bad reviews on it's Amazon page. Hit Sy Fy & MGN where it hurts in their wallet, poor advertising revenue & DVD sales will do more than moaning & whining will after all they only select positive reviews from critics not the fans.

Dave

Re: If you want SGU gone or to change do somthing about it!

DaffyDaveA
As a follow on to this & my other post we need to use the networking sites Facebook etc. do not just slate SGU encourge people to boycott i, petitions are ok but a mss movement is needed!

Dave

Re: If you want SGU gone or to change do somthing about it!

Jenks
People won't stop watching the show because someone online told them to, if anything they'll resent it and be dedicated to watching it even more.

Re: If you want SGU gone or to change do somthing about it!

Just keep sending emails to the network or the station. If they get enough of them they may have to think twice about serving up this crapola.