Imdb rating for SGU...I think I've worked out the numbers.

PGU

Imdb rating for SGU...I think I've worked out the numbers.

PGU
I took all the ratings given for SGU on IMDB, and by 'all' I mean all the personal ratings going back 23 pages or so and I've calculated SGU's average rating out of ten stars.  Yes, I've too much time time on my hands due to the lack of any social life.

And the magic number is...*drum roll*

4.3 stars out of 10.

I don't know why imdb hasn't posted this yet, but when I checked out Caprica it doesn't have any rating either.  I assume imdb waits until the first season is over before posting numbers and they can be subject to change over a season.

Note:  The average rating was taken from the personal reviews of viewers on SGU's imdb page as these seem to be the only ratings available.

Re: Imdb rating for SGU...I think I've worked out the numbers.

Re: Imdb rating for SGU...I think I've worked out the numbers.

TV guide use to list SGA as the top 100 most watched shows. Obviously its off the list since it got canceled. Now writers have been babbling how SGU ratings season 1 are doing better than SGA season 5...then...answer..why isn't SGU on the TV guide top 100 in fact..NO Slyfy shows are on there!? My spidey sense feel something fishy!

Re: Imdb rating for SGU...I think I've worked out the numbers.

PGU

Re: Imdb rating for SGU...I think I've worked out the numbers.

PGU
*UPDATE*

I've recently discovered that imdb supplies each individual episode with ratings (go figure).

Finding an average for the first half of the season should be simple.  First numbers represent episode number.  Second number equals rating given.

1:  7.6

2:  7.4

3:  7.1

4:  7.3

5:  7.9

6:  7.3

7:  7.1

8:  7.5

9:  6.8

10: 7.9

Average rating for first half of season equals 7.4 stars out of 10.

Re: Imdb rating for SGU...I think I've worked out the numbers.

Spaceman XIII
PGU wrote
*UPDATE*

I've recently discovered that imdb supplies each individual episode with ratings (go figure).

Finding an average for the first half of the season should be simple.  First numbers represent episode number.  Second number equals rating given.

1:  7.6

2:  7.4

3:  7.1

4:  7.3

5:  7.9

6:  7.3

7:  7.1

8:  7.5

9:  6.8

10: 7.9

Average rating for first half of season equals 7.4 stars out of 10.
That is because most people who rate on the main SGU imdb page don't know about it or simply can't be bothered to rate individual eps, due to the low traffic it can be easilly minipulated.

Come back when you have the real overall rating, it'll be no where near 7 star and will be similar to SGU's 2/5 rating on Amazon.