In case you missed the really loud Yee Haaaw.

In case you missed the really loud Yee Haaaw.

US06154
Ladies and Gents, The forum is now back online at http://forums.sgusucks.com/forum.php

This is only a backup site, to come and chat, when the main forum is offline for maintenance. All are welcome to come join us. your old passwords are still active, but we would recommend that you change them, as soon as you log back in. Y'know, one never know where it's been?