Is the forum down?

Tropicana
I have been trying to access to the site for the past 3 hours or so.  Keeps timing out.  What's up?

Please tell me it's something innocent like server maintenance and not an attack.

Re: Is the forum down?

Could be down for any number of reasons. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I will e-mail OM1 to make sure that he is aware of the problem

Re: Is the forum down?

Tropicana
Oh my gosh, it is so good to see your name, piginpoo!  I had no idea how much I needed SGU°S to entertain me during work until now, LOL.

Re: Is the forum down?

Likewise, I am on a flying visit during lunch myself. when I moved house I had no broadband for 3 weeks and nearly went insane.

Re: Is the forum down?

Tropicana
I seriously hope that the forum will be up and running again soon, if not, well we can use this site I suppose to run our operations.

In the mean time, I did get to read up on some Victor-shenanigans.

Re: Is the forum down?

There aresome seriously funny threads in this old place and imo a lot of our best work is contained in these pages, especially the captioned pics and other piss take pictures that are littered throughout. Like this one.

Re: Is the forum down?

Tropicana
LMAO!

Re: Is the forum down?

gatefan 1976
It's true, you can  get lost in "ye olde nabble forum" for ages :P