It's enough to make you sick

Canceltheturkey
"The cast is truly an amazing bunch of people…not only as actors, but as actual people…they are very kind, caring individuals…and I am proud to call them my friends.  I would have to say that working with them this year has been the best acting experience I have ever had in my life and I hope it continues for a long time."

That's lifted from some SGU character off "someone's" blog. How about my try at it, "And I'd like to thank the judges and my mommy who made me get up in the dark to practice so I could win your admiration so I could be standing here today sharing this joyous moment with all you outstanding fine people who I'd just like to ..... " Who writes this crap for these clowns? Is it some boilerplate the producers issue to them? Of course he doesn't mention he would have slashed their tires after auditions if he hadn't got the part.

Just goes to show the kind of drivel the Melrose Space fans are capable of gobbling up. No wonder I don't bother with that blog anymore (much). Look for it to be the lead story at Gateworld Monday.

Re: It's enough to make you sick

Atlantis4Life
At least you can do it.  I can't read anything from those actors about their "experiences" working on SGU and with each other.  It would make me sick.  I don't have anything against the actors, but their characters and that show completely suck, hence the name of this site.  Mallozzi's blog is enough.  And, I only read it to - if by some chance there is a miracle - find information on the SGA/SG1 movies.  The more I read the less likely those movies seem like they are happening.
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!