Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

Willl
JF's movie is airing on Syfy at 9pm on Saturday April 9th... and it looks basically like Flanigan fighting a bunch of aliens using guns, Sheppard style. The ratings for that movie WILL be interesting! :P

Re: Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

I Miss Fri Night SCIFI
Thanks for posting this.  I had no idea he had a movie coming up.  I'll definitely check it out!

Re: Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

Is that syfy in the States or the UK ?

Re: Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

JohnSheppard
Here you could watch the other side trailer.
The Other Side=Ferocious Planet.

Re: Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

Willl
Just Syfy in the US as far as I am aware sadly. Would rock to see that. My guess it will probably be on Sky 1 at some point (which sadly I don't get but hey ho!)

Re: Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

JohnSheppard
One of actor announced the movie would be aired around the world over its SYFY channel.Do you receive SYfY.If yes You have a chance to watch it

Re: Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

Anderson
I'm hoping some1 will post it on Utube long enough for me to check it out :-)

Re: Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

j.Vinsett
I'll be there.

Re: Joe Flanigan - Ferocious Planet

JohnSheppard
I previously posted posted the link abt YoutubeThe trailer was posted over there.Look at my previous post under Ferocious Planet click on and you could watch the trailer.Enjoy it.