Just a wee lil biased reporting i find

AdamG
So i just stumbled on gate world searching sgu canclled in google. On gate world I found this
article posted yesterday.
 http://www.leaderpost.com/entertainment/Finding+calling+early+Regina+Elyse+Levesque+takes+universe+Stargate+Universe/2416436/story.html

Well Im sure Elyse is a wonderful person in real life, is it just me or is her character partly a reason why this show is just downright difficult to watch. The article itself is quite biased of course mentioning little to nothing as to how some fans do not like the show. But thats gateworld for posting an article like that.

Anyway, to me atleats her character is partly why Im not watching the show anymore.

Re: Just a wee lil biased reporting i find

TypicalFan
“It’s something you don’t see very much in this genre. It’s the kind of series that needs to find its own unique audience, and it will.”

I thought the idea of SGU according to TPTB was to appeal to veteran stargate fans and newcomers alike?  Apparently they don't want either group to watch it and prefer "unique" folks!

Re: Just a wee lil biased reporting i find