LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY LIKES US

alien0-2

Re: LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY LIKES US

alien0-2

Re: LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY LIKES US

Will
Indeed. I personally welcome discussion with rational folk who enjoy SGU, but there is a danger of the whole thing becoming a mudslinging contest, which we should do our best to avoid.

Re: LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY LIKES US

Good points.  I am also very willing to go over the discomfitting aspects of SGU in a civil way with anyone.  There are so many.  I don't need to resort to nasty one-liners to make a point.  I welcome the discussion and debate!

Re: LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY LIKES US

GetMallozziFired
This author removed his/her Nabble account.