Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Jim of WVa
Loretta cleans out his office:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/february-23-2011-a-final-visit-to-my-stargate-stomping-grounds/

Now, can we get Stargate rebooted with someone other than Brad Wright?

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

j.Vinsett
I really like the desk! I would have tried to get it out  :-).

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

I Miss Fri Night SCIFI
Wasn't he the guy with his name spelled out in big letters over his office?  I wonder if he took those with him as well?

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

I hope he had to sell them off to make ends meet now that he is unemployed

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

SerenityS
He's already moved on to another show in Toronto, most likely Transporters. At least that what it seems to be. Rob Cooper evidently brought him and Mullie into the project.

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

So the three amigos are back together again eh ? Lord help us

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Lilith
It appears to be rosewood.  The bookcases would complete the set.  You need a truck?  I'll help, I need a vacation.

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

US06154
Rosewood? Jeez, so that where .25 million went. Buying expensive office furniture, and the ultra comfy "Casting Couch"

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Lilith
Have you taken a look at those guys.  Casting couch had better be comfy because they are nothing to write home about.

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Sabella
Ain't it the truth!

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

j.Vinsett
They might  have had the $ to do a tie off episode without the expensive furniture. ;-). When the sets are struck I envision if there saying, "Let me take care of this old thing!" (While pushing on the desk)

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Willl
Amazing isn't it, that their fans were able to predict that this would be the outcome over a year in advance, and yet they were oblivious and just bashed us for telling them!

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

JohnSheppard
I'm waiting for confirmation but It'd seem Creation would have annouced there will not stargate sets tour.Maybe sgu sets are already down or will be down before mid April.
So sgu has no chance to get its movie.....or whatever else.
But MGM would still pay for sets.HOPE

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

JohnSheppard
Just found the infos over creation site

"FEBRUARY 23, 2011: Unfortunately we have today found out that we are not able to have the set visits at the convention. Here are the various options we are offering to our Gold Weekend Patrons who will be receiving an email shortly so they can make their choice and respond directly to that email so we can track all our Gold Seat members and their decisions"
http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Canceltheturkey
Ah, now there's that John Sheppard avatar back.

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Sabella
They could still have a tour -- just an abbreviated one.  It would go something like this..

Tour Guide:  And here is the office where the exec producer Joe Mazzolli once called his home away from home.  You can tell from the holes in the wall above his door.   Notice the exquisite rosewood office furniture.  Next, we'll visit the......

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Jim of WVa
Merritt R. Butrick Memorial Award maybe?

US06154 wrote

US06154 wrote

Canceltheturkey
I bet they're afraid they would find a lot of SGU•S printouts all over the place.

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

JohnSheppard
And I'm back too.
12