Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Jim of WVa
He must be freaking delusional.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/february-26-2011-some-stargate-universe-behind-the-scenes-set-pics-private-jets-travel-tacos-ice-cream-and-a-modest-mailbag/

Joseph Mallozzi wrote
StellaByStargate writes: “I know you’ve been quiet on the future of SGU/et al lately and understandably so. But, if you were a betting man would you say our chances of getting the SGU storyline (and those few other “goodies”) tied up 1) highly probable, 2) still possible, or 3) fading with each passing day?”

Answer: I’m going to go with 2) still possible.  The fact that the sets are still standing is a good sign.  It costs money to keep them up/the stages rented, so, at the very least, this does demonstrate a desire to see the production move forward in some form.

Re: Loretta Cleans Out His Office

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
He clearly is not privvy to the knowledge that SG fans are privvy to which is that the SGU sets have been struck - FACT.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.
12