Mallozzi Watches Reality TV

Atlantis4Life
I figured I should post this here too.  I just posted it undert he link that KOBE SBM provided at cinemaspy.

Guess what guys!  Mallozzi watches reality TV!

I was looking to see if the tvbtn website had the dvr numbers for sgu out yet, and I came across this gem.  It's from his blog. I don't pay attention to comments so I didn't catch it.

"Morena says:
December 21, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Here’s a recent and direct quote from (SGU Producer) Joseph Mallozzi:

“…I’m looking to catch the Survivor season finale tonight. He [Russell] was annoying in the beginning but I now have a grudging respect for the guy. I’d vote for him. But, then again, I like villains. If Brett makes it to finale, he wins. If any of the other two besides Russell, they win. Alas, I don’t think Russell is all that popular.”
.

Now, with food: You are what you eat.

And, with writing: You write what you see/experience.

.

I knew they were probably getting some of their script ideas from Survivor!!

I have nothing against Survivor, but judging from what SGU’s producers have had to say, SGU is likely going to continue on with its Reality TV and Soap Opera writing.

“The Tribe Has Spoken.”  "

Looks like we don't have to guess anymore.  They ARE getting ideas from these crappy shows!

Re: Mallozzi Watches Reality TV

classicgatefan

Re: Mallozzi Watches Reality TV

Atlantis4Life
"Why, oh why, did he have to taint the Stargate franchise with this? Couldn't he just have gone off and made a reality show or drama show, and left the sci-fi genre to somebody who loves it for what it is?"

To you, me, and most anyone that likes sci-fi and the Stargate franchise, that's the 6 million dollar question!
                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!