Moles at Gateworld

US06154
I've been telling those ignorant so-and-so's at Gateworld (perhaps they are fully aware of it, about moles that keep popping up).

Tanith is such one. (s)he is supposed to be a brit from the good old United Kingdom. But for a person who is "supposed" to be from England, and hmmm let's see what do they speak over there? Japanese? she makes stupid mistakes in the usage of English. the kind that no person who IS from England will normally do..

I pulled quite a few of these gems but Gateworld had deleted them. the last one I posted is still in the "Moderation Queue"

The Topic is cancellation of Chrismas day broadcast, in page 4. the contents are as such:

@Tanith: Are you Really British, and from UK? ‘Cause you are murdering the Queens English. “because it bares the Stargate name”. bares in this context is like “pull your pants down and bare your bum” not as in “the right to bear my ancestor’s name, Sir Loin of Beef”

The Gateworld Crew is obviously in bed with the Stargate PTB. to turn a blind eye on these moles, and to harass anyone else who'll comment against the show.

Re: Moles at Gateworld

classicgatefan

Re: Moles at Gateworld

It will be interesting to see what is posted next week when they issue another news article, probably telling us how successful the first ten episodes were, some BS about aggregate numbers or some other BS. I see they're already stretching the numbers now with PVR data. They could commit to ten years funding for all I care, but they can also pull the plug anytime they choose as well. Just walk in at ep 8 and say they're not going ahead with the planned Season 2 (Yeah ).

With Gateworld you have to now walk a fine line when posting your insults. Just keep repeating facts like there's no media reviewer out there that will watch the show any more. And never personally directly insult Mallozzi.  Just try to stay reasonably on topic and not pick fights with other posters no matter how ignorant they are. Myself, I've resisted using the words Chloe and vegetables together in all my posts so far. But mentioning you'll never go to a SG convention where SGU is represented would help.

BTW the definition is now up at Urbandictionary.com. A surprise for all. Feel free to write your own.

Re: Moles at Gateworld

Re: Moles at Gateworld

Tanith
lol I only registered here to reply to this. I should pay attention when making future comments on Gateworld when I got the typo police on my back.

k lets see here

"the kind that no person who IS from England"

Ah your one of the people who just assumes Britain/UK = England?

Q: Are you Really British, and from UK?
A: I'm from the UK but I wouldn't class myself as being British. Scottish would be more accurate.

Q: Cause you are murdering the Queens English
A: You don't post much online do you?, as long as its readable & you understand what someone meant its fine. People do tend to make the odd typo/spelling mistake when posting online especially if you type quickly (as a lot do).

I still get a fair few laughs that you still think im a mole btw lol

"harass anyone else who'll comment against the show."

Are you serious, I'm surprised that they have allowed people such as yourself to turn the comments on almost every SGU related article into a pointless debate on just how much you think SGU sucks.

Re: Moles at Gateworld

SGU Sucks
So you're the real tanith? as in the idiot who keep getting pwned on gateworld?

ROFL welcome. I bet you won't last long here, we don't get freebies from MGM so there's no biased gateworld ops to delete post (that pwned you) for you.

Re: Moles at Gateworld

Tanith
No problem there, I don't intend to stick around lol be like talking to a brick wall (no offence).

Re: Moles at Gateworld

SGU Sucks
ROFL, coming from the brick wall who claimed "SGU may appeal more to those who realise that real life is more important than a TV show."

Re: Moles at Gateworld

classicgatefan

Re: Moles at Gateworld

@ Tanith: I don't post much? That’s a laugh. Well Yes, Whenever I usually post, it's Technical documents /white papers and such. Not inane bollox hoping to get the last word in. Gateworld was the only non technical forum I had subscribed to, in over 10years. But the nitwits over there started to censor every comment in a draconian way, that wasn’t rah-rah-sis-boom-bah over SGU, giving idiot savants like you Tanith, free rein (and in your case, free Reign as well). So I came in here, another group that is in Sympatico with me. (BTW, if there's big words in here that you don't understand, I'll start by drawing a picture  )

Re: Moles at Gateworld

Typo Police Again. I bet you don't know the difference in Your and You're. Here's a nice link.. Tanith "It was a typo" Scott

Re: Moles at Gateworld

Tanith
Just out of curiosity do you still believe that I'm a mole sent to spin SGU in a positive light? do you require any further proof of identification?

FYI picking on the spelling/grammer tends to be something someone does when there losing an argument or trying to change the subject (Unless its really bad and you don't understand what there saying).

Re: Moles at Gateworld

stonelesscutter
"Q: Cause you are murdering the Queens English
A: You don't post much online do you?, as long as its readable & you understand what someone meant its fine. People do tend to make the odd typo/spelling mistake when posting online especially if you type quickly (as a lot do)."

The first sentence of the excerpt of a post you made (as shown above) doesn't appear to be an actual question. Neither is the second sentence an answer since there was no question posed. You might call it a reply. I would think someone who just got burned on his spelling would pay a little more attention to the make-up of his reply.

Besides that I would pose that the mere fact that someone makes mistakes when it comes to spelling or grammer doesn't have bearing in any way on wether they're native speakers or not. There's a lot of people in any country that don't know how to properly spell or even write. Illiteracy is not completely a thing of the past.

Re: Moles at Gateworld

stonelesscutter
Moles are such cute and cuddly little creatures aren't they.
Too bad they fuck up your garden.

Re: Moles at Gateworld

US06154
@stonelesscutter: LMAO..FTW.. hahahaha, this time they are ruining the good name  of  the Stargate Franchise..