NEW FORUM!!!

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

TX
Is the new forum down at the moment? I can't see it for the last 2.5 hours.

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

Willl
Same problem here.

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

There does seem to be a problem. The admins are aware of this and are working towards getting us back up and running.

Cheers

Piginpoo (forum moderator)

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

Willl
Oh well at least we can use these Nabble forums as a stop-gap :)

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

UPDATE:

The webmaster just let me know that he's going to call Overmind One to work on this with him if the forums continue to stay down.  He and I have already sent Overmind an email at this personal email, but I'm going to send one to his work/business email address too.

Cheers.

A4L

P.S.

This makes me glad that I lobbied to keep the old forums as a backup!

Thanks Everybody!

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
I just got back from being away for 2 days & wanted to see what new posts were up :(  I hope it is back up by this evening.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

It'a amazing how much I have come to rely on this forum...it's so much fun compared to "the other place"...
and I agree...you were wise to lobby to keep this one as a backup.

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

US06154
This is driving me insane. This is one place on the web I come to hang out. I was at the hospital yesterday because my son required some surgery to his face (lip revision/Rhinoplasty - for cleft lip). 4 hours later I was ready to climb the walls. After 6 hours at the hospital I come home to find out the site was down, and my immediate thought was, those fuckers screwed with us. Immediately thereafter, what? Those fuckers? nah, they share a brain with those pissassed pebbles they call comm stones. Certainly no intelligence to be found in the "GW Galaxy". So I figured out the terrorists from "24" probably blew up Overmind's data center, and Jack Bauer is on the job..

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

Rac80
Hope all is well with your son.

I know my first thought too was "Sabotage!" then I started thinking about the intellect of thema nd realized...nahhh don';t have the brains (or balls! :P)

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

Willl
My first thought was that too, but then I thought, Overmind's kung fu is too strong for it to be that. Then I saw in the news about major windstorms in California causing power outs, and figured that might be it. Anyway, looks like the main forum is back in business! :D

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

SGU*S Webmaster

Re: NEW FORUM!!!

Atlantis4Life
It just hasn't been a great week for the forum(s).  Thanks for continuing to try to get a hold of Overmind.

Cheers,

Atlantis.

P.S.

I'm just going to start up a couple of threads and then I'll move them to the new forum once it's back up.

                                                      Bring Atlantis Back!!!