NEW LOVE STORY

Will Eli get some ?

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

HellaNo
You are rude and lower the quality of all things.  I think this post is an example of how this site really can't be taken too seriously.  Well, as long as posters like you remain anyway.

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
Alrite Mate calm done, don't cry.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

you dont have to visit here if you dont like what you see. you wont find me on other sites bad mouthing the sgu cock suckers like yourself.

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

HellaNo
"you dont have to visit here if you dont like what you see. you wont find me on other sites bad mouthing the sgu cock suckers like yourself."

I think you just did and I feel you would.  I'm not bad mouthing you, you are rude.

I feel I hit a nerve.  I'm not whining I just feel I'm pointing out a fact.  Insulting a cast member doesn't seem to be the most cogent argument I've seen when it comes to giving out about a show.

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
I think somebody needs a sense of humour surgically implanted.
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

HellaNo wrote
You are rude and lower the quality of all things.  I think this post is an example of how this site really can't be taken too seriously.  Well, as long as posters like you remain anyway.
Lol these are the same words recently used by a moron named Tanith on gateworld, are you sure you didn't login with the wrong account?

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

Robbie_Rocket_Pants
That really wouldn't suprise me at all, they both seem to have no avatars & the exact same MO as it appears is also the case with PGU.  He seems to feign being a legitimate SGU hater in an attempt to get the fanboy agenda across in a"fair" & "impartial" way.

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall............... Mr Mallozzi.

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

HellaNo wrote
"you dont have to visit here if you dont like what you see. you wont find me on other sites bad mouthing the sgu cock suckers like yourself."

I think you just did and I feel you would.  I'm not bad mouthing you, you are rude.

I feel I hit a nerve.  I'm not whining I just feel I'm pointing out a fact.  Insulting a cast member doesn't seem to be the most cogent argument I've seen when it comes to giving out about a show.
Dry those tears man, DRY THOSE TEARS!

I like rude, rude makes you think. It elicits an emotional response.

Now you can tell us why you think the picture above is rude.

You dont see me whining about this and it insults obama!!!!

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

nobody here gives a shit what you think or feel. get over yourself and move on. i choose to be rude because i can on this site as it has no problems with freedom of speech which is more than can be said for gayteworld.

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

i found this avatar that suits you as well

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

ahhhahhhahha, You could actually see the gleam in her eye.. It says "Bitch, you are mine tonight"

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

@HellaNo, Fuck dude.. Take a chill Pill.. it's just humor. We know for a fact Camille Wray likes a bit of lip hair on her women, But then Lt. Scott like's his guys just this girly..

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

What's the problem? Flounder's a pig. Get over it. Like I said, that plug at Gayteworld would pull in a few miscreants. Pay two hundred bucks to see this guy at a convention?

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

Re: NEW LOVE STORY

Canceltheturkey
Yeah, sort of like forgetting your box of tissues at Fight Club.