NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

TelepathicPebble
This post was updated on .
**Okay I made a new video. I caution you, I got bored and tried something new with it. Please like/comment/favorite/share it to show your support! Thank you!**

SG1 passed away. Then Atlantis. Now like a grave-robber SGU mocks everything Stargate once stood for. TPTB took Stargate Atlantis away from us and now they desecrate it's remains. They spit and laugh like demons as their zombie child--BattleGateVoyager90210 runs around biting people, turning them into mindless SGU lovers.

There is no real Stargate on TV anymore. No you see, Stargate died with SG1 and Atlantis...they were real science fiction. Stargate Universe? It is nothing more than a space soap with unappealing characters, unappealing plots, pathetic acting, shaky vomit inducing cameras, no actual lighting, crude & distasteful sex, no action, super fake blue aliens, recycled enemies (the Lucian Alliance), overdone mantras like 'we're the wrong people in the wrong place'--damn right they are, and not to mention the Destiny is one boring ship.

"Only after the last chevron is extinguished. Only after the last SG team is broken up. Only after the last ZPM is discharged. Only then will you find that a fan's love is too precious to play with!"

**In case you were wondering, this video was on hold for a month because of a copyrighted music dispute. I know, what a drag!***
Rotating Signature

Re: NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

Canceltheturkey
Hahahaha love it. Will they ever figure out the fans can make better video than TPTB?

Re: NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

It certainly is different and I like it too

Re: NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

SexyDexy
Cool video - it was like a surrealistic nightmare! But Ronon kicked ass, of course :-)

Re: NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

SexyDexy
Oh I forgot to say - looking forward to part two

Re: NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

TelepathicPebble
Aww thanks! Maybe it's the name of the video or it looks cheap/bad or something idk--all I know is I'm getting a lot of hate on this video. 10 Likes. 8 Dislikes. WHOA. That's crazy.
Rotating Signature

Re: NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

I like the ending.  It seems as though SGU really is going to kill any chances that SGA has for its continuation.  I hope "the angry black man" doesn't get Ronon.

Looking to see part 2.

Cheers.

Re: NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

TelepathicPebble wrote
Aww thanks! Maybe it's the name of the video or it looks cheap/bad or something idk--all I know is I'm getting a lot of hate on this video. 10 Likes. 8 Dislikes. WHOA. That's crazy.
When you're done with this video, it'd be good to see a nice SGA "best of" video.  I can't imagine who wouldn't like that.

Re: NEW VIDEO: The Death of Stargate?

TelepathicPebble
Atlantis4Life wrote
When you're done with this video, it'd be good to see a nice SGA "best of" video.  I can't imagine who wouldn't like that.
Will do! And after that I have plans for a really sad, depressing video or something involving Stargate action figures and a green screen... LOL. I'm also thinking about entering in the Stargate Movies Campaign's first fan video contest.
Rotating Signature