New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)

Re: New Alternate Ending

the link says that it has been blocked by mgm on copyright grounds

Re: New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)
What? It doesn't say that for me.
Ah it does now when I logged out. Fucking bastards....

EDIT: Funny that the real scenes are not removed, the other video.

Re: New Alternate Ending

If you are making vids on youtube of copyrighted stuff, never ever put the name of it in the tags or title.
Also use edited music clips, or clips from youtube itself that didnt get pulled, means they do not auto-delete them.

Re: New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)
I posted the video as a response to the other alternate ending...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fEgtnotCQ4
It was a response to this one....

Re: New Alternate Ending

Mitchelluva
the one with atlantis?

Re: New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)
No, it was response to that one with sgu....aynway I can't upload it on other site as well. Is MGM stalking me or what? Any ideas where I can up it? I was suggsted to edit the video, but I am lazy to do that and I deleted the original video I edited it from and it would become too lossy.

Re: New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)
http://www.esnips.com/doc/9a2c9963-d3f7-4969-a3b1-288fca54015f/SGUalternate-ending

I uploaded it here now.....it is in archive also. Has lower quality than the youtube video I have put in, but I don't care at this point.

Re: New Alternate Ending

Re: New Alternate Ending

Re: New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)
You don't have to download any downloader actually, it is all optional, but okay I can try sending it.
It is not very good edited and it is a second version, the first was maybe better because it was shorter, but I wanted to make it more believable but perhaps exceeded it, but alright.

EDIT: Don't click on the download button, instead go up and look where is written:
Download SGUalternate ending.rar
http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/9a2c9963-d3f7-4969-a3b1-288fca54015f/?action=forceDL
is under this link.

Re: New Alternate Ending

Re: New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)
I tried to email it to you, but it failed due to big filesize limit. I have a friend who can upload it though, or I can try using my yahoo account which I hardly use.....

I didn't know they changed it like that....they screwed up over the last few years. I chose that site over others because of large space storage and stuff. I have really lots of stuff in there if you look at my "folder" as they call it and people are getting pissed and say they would rather use fileplanet than that.

Re: New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)
Dammit even Yahoo has 25 MB limit, grrr.
sX2

Re: New Alternate Ending

sX2
www.4shared.com

no download limit & the downloader doesn't need an account
Jackson: I wouldn't say this to anyone else, but for the first time, I'm scared.
O'Neill: I'm hungry.

Re: New Alternate Ending

Leo(T.C.K.)
I upped it now to http://www.2shared.com/file/11588540/fc897c2d/SGUalternate_ending.html

But it seems to be popup spam like site
sX2

Re: New Alternate Ending

sX2
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote
But it seems to be popup spam like site
not really, I've seen worse.
It has quite a few adds, but the uploader interface is nice enought to make up for it