New Rumors

Leo(T.C.K.)
Alright, there is a rumor that the species in the new episode will be actually goa'uld, I don't quite believe it, but who knows what they are fucking coming up with.
I am waiting for a response of the guy who is spreading the rumor to give me proof so far.

So I might have been right after all in my prediction within the parody, about that KHAN race, except you replace it with ancient goaulds, predating the milky way ones obviously....I am really curios what the fuck are they coming up with.

Re: New Rumors

Mitchelluva
I can imagine, But I remember one time, Brad Wright said he didn't like sybiotes or something. Jeez, if Goulld infested the Destiny, their would be harsesis children everywhere HAHA!

Re: New Rumors

Didn't they learn from SGA? They brought back the replicators, and thats when a lot of people started losing interest. The only reason I can see to bring back another old enemy is to bring back viewers.

 Old enemy=old Stargate?

If thats what there trying it won't work SGU is to far gone.
 webmaster@sgusucks.com ~